Lexy & Pete Part #1

35 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

What is strange is how many times Candy has been attacked for not participating and no one says a bad word toward Natty's total avoidance of anything sexual--even with Stew

The difference is this girl didn't kill the entire mood of the night the way Candy did.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

We read all the replies and we want to thank you all for your compliments, we appreciate it :heart:

Lexy & Pete

Love the way you tried and tried to win Bluey over. You are a great couple, more power to you both and thank you. :heart:

• Like 1

as i said she feels  that sh is a target(prey) for the three so she refuse it ,if they was dealing with her as only friends

she will be happy for doing any thing with them ,other thinking may be her blue hair have a meaning ?!

the fact is i think stew and natty have never had sex and they come over and visit lexy/pete.

and natty is a girl full of life but she had some problem to handle the situation...stew have had sex before with lexy/pete.

And it was not easy for natty think your self ...new  friends all of them in cloud stew i think

.. sober... full lights.... cam ..... broadcasting all over internet...i understand u natty....but u loved to watch them and even get naked to do it....love it natty

Next time lexy/pete.   

soften down the lights

take it easy with the drinks..remember she dont drink...

Remember she dont smoke...and u dont want to kiss the ashtray...do u ..she have to do it

light some candle ....

then just be the 3 of u and let her be in center ...she gone want to play more ...trust me i think she is lovely even in bed.

Good luck...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The difference is this girl didn't kill the entire mood of the night the way Candy did.

no , Unfortunately there is who think that candy have to do any thing any time without feelings to to entertain us because she is a tenant and done it before,but this girl  is a guest ,she has the freedom to to refuse and leave

so she say no and go on ,but candy have to deal with the angry reactions from dean when sh said no ,dean who kill the entire mood and their relationship

she loves him he  only love himself

that what i had observed