Cleo & Axel Part 1

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Once an

This place is "Archive Only"  for me.

One an apartment is added to people ignore list, it won't be easy to being it back on track.

Must agree pal i think they are now pushing this teasing crap just a bit too far even i am getting a bit pissed off with it now and i am quite patient lol.

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This place is "Archive Only"  for me.

Though even most of the bloody archives don't always work you start them and they get so far and often reset to the start or just stop part way through.

VH really need to get their act together else they are gonna lose a lot of people.

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny how after the 3rd visit, the guy is back but no one seems to comment about it. I'm thinking it's because at this point we know not much will happen with these three.

Totally right. Watched the teasing two times. No more for me now...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally right. Watched the teasing two times. No more for me now...

As much as i like you Cleo the time has come for you to either fuck him or fuck off to be quite honest you even seem to have lost all your girly fun nights. Getting a bit boring now honey sorry.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As much as i like you Cleo the time has come for you to either fuck him or fuck off to be quite honest you even seem to have lost all your girly fun nights. Getting a bit boring now honey sorry.

The only chance I think is a visit when Axel is not there!

If the problem is Axel.. i doubt she will do anything on cams with him in the house or without ... And i guess if something happen without him being there i guess could be the end of their relation... 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If the problem is Axel.. i doubt she will do anything on cams with him in the house or without ... And i guess if something happen without him being there i guess could be the end of their relation... 

So that only leaves "No chance"

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Nothing is secret now as even if Axel isn't there all he has to do us log on VH and see everything therefore nothing will ever happen without Axel's say so. 

And as Axel is as boring as shit it looks as though this apartment is in its end of life usefulness. Don't even get any girly nights now  Bye bye Cleo been nice   knowing you.lol

This apartment certainly has a death wish lol.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Nothing is secret now as even if Axel isn't there all he has to do us log on VH and see everything therefore nothing will ever happen without Axel's say so. 

And as Axel is as boring as shit it looks as though this apartment is in its end of life usefulness. Don't even get any girly nights now  Bye bye Cleo been nice   knowing you.lol

This apartment certainly has a death wish lol.

Come on.... Remember Stas ahahahah 

The apartment already was on that death list on the old house.. If they don't swap with the colleagues workers in all that shows they have to do, i would say that swapping isn't on their plans.. 

i doubt if anything will happen with oscar in the short term. cleo & axel would have to establish that they are ok with swapping 1st. if that happened & oscar came over with another girl things could change. otherwise they still have the dressing room.

• Like 1