Cleo & Axel Part 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah it was. It would be one thing if this was his first time visiting and they were both drunk or something to that effect, but she has done nothing but cock tease him every time he's come to visit and the first time something like this happens it's purposefully done out of cam view. And on top of that only lasted a few seconds. A step in the right direction I guess but still pretty awful.

Well actually it was a little more than I expected to happen. But still quite a way to go

11 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You can cure that behavior by not watching that apartment, either they change or they won't get much money

I dont watch live at all.I scan the timeline for moments and post whatever worthwhile i could see.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well actually it was a little more than I expected to happen. But still quite a way to go

Yes it went further than I thought it would so I am still holding out hope for further improvement next time but I was surprised at how far Axel went to be honest as he was often all over the guest especially in the morning around 9:06 when he actually, for a couple of minutes, had his hand down the front of her pants. She wants him but is afraid so far to go for it.

This situation is intriguing me now which probably makes me a bit sad lol but it is getting better and Axel is rather surprising me as he seems really into this guest girl who we must fix a name for so how about Avril eh? As I honestly can see this going further. He has never been so taken with any other guests they had in the past so I think it is certainly watch this space even if it is a bit slow.

• Like 2

Question for miscvoyeur.

Hi misc. Do you think it beyond the realms of possibility that Oscar will get his own apartment? There is obviously a huge sexual vibe between him and Cleo, which I personally think will be consummated sooner rather than later, but not in Axel's apartment. I assume it's over to VH.TV now - hopefully. What are your views on this please?

Why they moved to this apartment I don't know as the other one was more suited to two couples having their own space and opportunity this apartment is and always has been crap for two couples as there is no bedroom as such and makes things much more awkward as no one really gets any privacy.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Why they moved to this apartment I don't know as the other one was more suited to two couples having their own space and opportunity this apartment is and always has been crap for two couples as there is no bedroom as such and makes things much more awkward as no one really gets any privacy.

Maybe because the rent is more cheap then on the other place (groomy also said that here the landlord is cool) and they are close to the other couple of the manager to do their "4some" shows 

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe because the rent is more cheap then on the other place (groomy also said that here the landlord is cool) and they are close to the other couple of the manager to do their "4some" shows 

That's all very well but if you want to be intimate there is no where to go really in this apartment. I know most people want full blown orgy type displays all the time with each one jumping from one to the the other but many of us would appreciate a more delicate progression with a bit more suspense or would they or won't they scenario. Yes it can be a bit boring but that is the whole point of expecting the unexpected. Not everyone wants them all jumping in with both feet within minutes of meeting and fucking the shit out of each other as this can get rather boring after a while so a good mix of all is good, well at least for me it is lol

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

That's all very well but if you want to be intimate there is no where to go really in this apartment. I know most people want full blown orgy type displays all the time with each one jumping from one to the the other but many of us would appreciate a more delicate progression with a bit more suspense or would they or won't they scenario. Yes it can be a bit boring but that is the whole point of expecting the unexpected. Not everyone wants them all jumping in with both feet within minutes of meeting and fucking the shit out of each other as this can get rather boring after a while so a good mix of all is good, well at least for me it is lol

I agree with you... i also prefer the other apartment.. But money talks