Candy & Dean Part #1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

I'm confused here :huh: I thought Candy had left the apartment? WTF is going on here?

Probarby will leave in morning or something,she made bags already,but should be both.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hi dear,indeed both hit one another and two diferent times I think.But seems somehow only candy it's leaving,she should had tried to be closer friend of managers......

Hi ze, Dean been friends with Alex I think long before Candy came around, she was always so sweet and happy in the old A and A place

52 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hi dear,indeed both hit one another and two diferent times I think.But seems somehow only candy it's leaving,she should had tried to be closer friend of managers......

What you mean is that Candy should have been a bigger creep than Dean lol.

i am happy for their broke up ,he uses and abuses her for his pleasure and profits only

watch what he will do with the guest girl ,she will love it in the begging ,till turned to another candy

edit:what is that meaning ,false broke up

Ashampoo_Snap_Sunday_March_11_2018_04h48

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam..would be Unbeliable if both continued in house.

Don't be surprised. I know one couple  in their fifties. they divorced twice, but after each time  married again
They even have grandchildren. But in the past they were fighting so violently that you wouldn't believe. I can tell you, what you saw in here, that's nothing.

• Upvote 1