Candy & Dean Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

But would you excuse it if the possibility for more great sex was at stake? 🧐

Personally myself I would not excuse it if it meant more sex. 

I have been with many women in my time and have a few good arguments but I never resorted to Violence.  I just put on my Coat and take a stroll in the Fresh Air for a couple hours and let it blow over. When I return if it continues then I just say Pack your things and leave.

• Like 4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Personally myself I would not excuse it if it meant more sex. 

I have been with many women in my time and have a few good arguments but I never resorted to Violence.  I just put on my Coat and take a stroll in the Fresh Air for a couple hours and let it blow over. When I return if it continues then I just say Pack your things and leave.

That's what real men do Stone !!..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Capture_2018_03_08_09_54_03_372.png

Capture_2018_03_08_09_54_10_994.png

OK!
Just to understand already that I kept neutral in the previous discussions, because until I was able to follow the things was a little tumultuous on the part of Candy, but she was talking quietly with the invited one there.

I'm surprised, therefore, when I walk in today and I see the apartment is out of line and it's on the forum that things got hot there afterwards

How it got to the level of aggression I really no know.:dodgy:

But I see now that Candy is still there and sleeping with Deam and invited sleeping9 STILL, in the living room ..

So we normalize the conflict and we will continue where it was or what?
:huh:

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Let's be honest, given their history, how many of us really thought this apartment was here for the long term? It was only a matter of time!

For as summoned, I will be honest (in my view and knowledgeable of the history of these two).

Totally surprised, with the last frenetic and incremental that this apartment had already in its first minutes of activation (to make a proportion of time with the other projects and what it took to gain pace).

I knew or had an idea of what to say, but not at this level. Anna and Alex NO were like that. We had a reference from Candy, but nothing on this level we saw there.

With Heather coming in last Saturday, they literally went up the hill.

So I really did not expect a break, because the two parties were being well-attended and balanced.:cool:

Anyone have any idea what went wrong there? What was the cause?
:huh: