Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

This apt looks good.

Just now, Sparkles said:

What seems to be the problem with the door lock from loggia doors at Russia??? 

Once again... 1 bedroom house for two tenants.. too bad

It's cheaper than two bedrooms......the goal for the managers is to make money unfortunately (for us). But this apt is way better than the last one.

I'm sure this apt will do better than Bree and Drew. I'm not sure the money spent there for their apt was worth it. They do even less than before. 

1 hour ago, pahman said:

This apt looks good.

It's cheaper than two bedrooms......the goal for the managers is to make money unfortunately (for us). But this apt is way better than the last one.

I'm sure this apt will do better than Bree and Drew. I'm not sure the money spent there for their apt was worth it. They do even less than before. 

No. Anna and Alex - could take them at least the Imperial Palace. The only question is who will pay for it? And participants (Nyu and Ana) - do not agree if 3/4 or all salary goes to pay rent. Participants pay for the apartment and cameras. And in general - now business (VH) is overheated. Everybody has noticeably fallen statistics (and salary). I doubt that someone will open palace or big expensive apartment.

This apartment is cheaper and less beautiful - because from the previous apartment Ana and Nuy were expelled for parties (landlord). Anna and Alex did not have a lot of free money (the same problem was with Lisa at the same time) and time, because Anna and Alex should leave this city now (Anna pregnancy). Therefore this is the apartment that they found.

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Look closely at the "space" and see that it is STILL being mounted. .
:angel:

Could apear In near days,but what I mean was that was the first place I seen open without an tv in livingroom or bedroom.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Anna and Alex - could take them at least the Imperial Palace. The only question is who will pay for it? And participants (Nyu and Ana) - do not agree if 3/4 or all salary goes to pay rent. Participants pay for the apartment and cameras. And in general - now business (VH) is overheated. Everybody has noticeably fallen statistics (and salary). I doubt that someone will open palace or big expensive apartment.

This apartment is cheaper and less beautiful - because from the previous apartment Ana and Nuy were expelled for parties (landlord). Anna and Alex did not have a lot of free money (the same problem was with Lisa at the same time) and time, because Anna and Alex should leave this city now (Anna pregnancy). Therefore this is the apartment that they found.

The place is not bad at all. It is much nicer that the old place. It has much for daylight and looks more friendly in general. 

• Like 1