Ary & George Part #2

28 minutes ago, sat11 said:

exactly the massage was not for them it was for us , to keep us watching and we did

And just to add something more.. I know every time will be positive and negative posts. But just please ,don't blame us,because i see in forums many members complein about "this is not the real life". Well if want to watch a real life,you knkw where to look. Haha. Cheers 🤗

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

And I repet again and again..we are not the team to make fake things for the cameras or for the viewers. If in one night maybe we will feel for much(maybe a treesome or I don t know)  ,we will do. If not,we will not do. 

Kiss you guys ! 🤗

Thanks Ary for your honesty i wasn't really finding fault but some of us just thought why just stop at the massage but if that it all you all wanted last night then that is ok with us. I know you said last week Anni had herpes so had thought that may have been a problem..

Just carry on as you are Ary we all love you and Anni just the same xxxx

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sexygirl said:

Well i want and I to tell something. What we did this days was not for the viwers or like you said the massage was for you..no! That it is not true ! The massage was for us,just for us. And was fun,we talked to each other,laughed together. I will not do anything fake for the cams or something like that and it is not the first time i said that. 

And someone said it was not easy for us. Well was very easy and fun. Don t know why you think was not easy.. And if you refer to the moment earlier, i just had a little fight with George and it was about a family problem and not abou what happend last night. 

And to clarify something..I see many of you were expecting Anni to have sex with Martin. The problem is Anni still has herpes and I don t know if you can have sex and to not kiss each other..it is very strange. 

And I repet again and again..we are not the team to make fake things for the cameras or for the viewers. If in one night maybe we will feel for much(maybe a treesome or I don t know)  ,we will do. If not,we will not do. 

Kiss you guys ! 🤗

Well, if you say that it's very easy, we'll be happy to see something happen or not, as you say.:heart:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Well i want and I to tell something. What we did this days was not for the viwers or like you said the massage was for you..no! That it is not true ! The massage was for us,just for us. And was fun,we talked to each other,laughed together. I will not do anything fake for the cams or something like that and it is not the first time i said that. 

And someone said it was not easy for us. Well was very easy and fun. Don t know why you think was not easy.. And if you refer to the moment earlier, i just had a little fight with George and it was about a family problem and not abou what happend last night. 

And to clarify something..I see many of you were expecting Anni to have sex with Martin. The problem is Anni still has herpes and I don t know if you can have sex and to not kiss each other..it is very strange. 

Kiss you guys ! 🤗

10 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

And just to add something more.. I know every time will be positive and negative posts. But just please ,don't blame us,because i see in forums many members complein about "this is not the real life". Well if want to watch a real life,you knkw where to look. Haha. Cheers 🤗

that is what i said very few apts. left here that i like and  this is one of the good one . 

but the truth is not every thing 100% real if you put a camera and a pressure on people, every body act a bit differently in this situation the difference is how much, the less the better i like it .

i must admit i am a bit sad you said the massage  was not for us now i dont feel special:sad::biggrin:

by the way i said this earlier i wrote

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

that is impossible people here are not going to stop demanding for more its upto the participant to draw the line how far they are going to go and stick to it once they start doing  things just for sake of view they will be heading the wrong direction no mater how much and how far thy are willing to go it will never be enough and at the end all they are going to get is complaints and insult from CC board. i like those who refuse to cross the line and chose their relationship over view (like edda and joe)

they dont need to do any thing they dont want to,  they are pretty girls people will always watch them. 

even thiugh you said "Well if want to watch a real life,you knkw where to look. Haha. Cheers 🤗" sorry i still like you and anni:biggrin:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Kiss you guys ! 🤗

meaning of real life ,have fun, please your self and who you in  love with,  make all happy around .:heart: good luck   we like to watch you have real fun not prepared shows

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

for  that meaning i want to tell you i am admiring very very much when you are giggling :biggrin:  i feel it :heart:  As if your heart was clapping happiness moments, god bless you all 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Kiss you guys ! 🤗

You 2 are really natural and that's why I lover you guys! And Martin and Anni make a really cute couple, did they know each other before now?

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You 2 are really natural and that's why I lover you guys! And Martin and Anni make a really cute couple, did they know each other before now?

Oh,my sweet Ash ! Thank yoou ! 😍

Yes,they are really nice each other. Nope,was the first meeting. 

• Like 2