Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Hey Sexygirl!  If you are readng this what happened?  I thought you guys were finally going to party and then you simply stopped and quit!  Again, what happened?:huh::cry::heart:

Hello! At what you refer to party ? You go and hope for a threesome ? 

• Like 1

NO.  Hell no.  I can always see that.  I can't see you and your guest girlfriend anywhere else but here.  I think the both of you are gorgeous and I think you are genuine.  I've been waiting for days for you the guest girl to party down.  You get ol so close and today I was hoping, along with many others I might add, that you guys would go for it;  all the sudden you just stopped..  Broke my heart.:huh::cry::sad::heart:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

NO.  Hell no.  I can always see that.  I can't see you and your guest girlfriend anywhere else but here.  I think the both of you are gorgeous and I think you are genuine.  I've been waiting for days for you the guest girl to party down.  You get ol so close and today I was hoping, along with many others I might add, that you guys would go for it;  all the sudden you just stopped..  Broke my heart.:huh::cry::sad::heart:

Ok. I understend now. Well i think for all we need time. 😍 I was very excited,Anni the same but just enjoy what s heppend,what will be next. We don t know what will be ,because it is not something on the paper"today we do this,tommorow this". 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Ok. I understend now. Well i think for all we need time. 😍 I was very excited,Anni the same but just enjoy what s heppend,what will be next. We don t know what will be ,because it is not something on the paper"today we do this,tommorow this". 

Playing hard to get huh?  Ok, I can wait this out...:biggrin::blush:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

You we"re excited, Anni was excited,I was excited, and everyone watching was excited. I wanted to jump through my monitor and take care of both of you!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

You we"re excited, Anni was excited,I was excited, and everyone watching was excited. I wanted to jump through my monitor and take care of both of you!!

I would have been awkard Ash, you would have had to shove me out of the way..:biggrin:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, mic351 said:

Playing hard to get huh?  Ok, I can wait this out...:biggrin::blush:

Well, that's how these sites work. Building up the tension and excitement to keep the attention of the viewers. And the moment that people get bored (or angry) you deliver. That's the best businessmodel. And it actually works, because before this I never watched this apartment, but now I check in now and then to see if anything happens between the two couples or the two women.

1 hour ago, Zwavelaar said:

Well, that's how these sites. Build tension and excitement to keep the attention of viewers. And when people get tired (or angry) deliver. This is the best business model. And it actually works, because before that, I was watching the apartment, but now I now check and see if something happens between the two couples and two women.

Business model?? Human nature simply!!