Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

9 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

as long as my husband likes my body, and my mother sees that I feel great, I will remain slim.
By the way, say: our English teacher said that in English the word "skinnie" is an insult. tell me - is it true?

for me it's pretty much the same, but I'd  have to ask youngsters, they always know better. Also, it seems to be wrong grammar form 

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Not entirely, but in English sometimes words take on different meanings depending on the context and intention behind the person who said it. So sometimes yes the word skinny can be an insult.

oooh, thank U)))):heart::heart:

3 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

ohh((( "skinny", right?)))

that's what I meant "skinny", not "skinnie", and it could be an insult, as Misc said everything depends on context

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

may be U re right... for about 5 y. ago I was a fat girl... Darcie sad, that Im too skinny, and that she dont like my body((((

I think Darcie may be a bit jealous, but I think you both look fine!! :heart: :heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I think Darcie may be a bit jealous, but I think you both look fine!! :heart: :heart:

does not agree with you. I think Darcy is the only one of all my friends who does not have this feeling. she loves herself, although she denies her beauty.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

does not agree with you. I think Darcy is the only one of all my friends who does not have this feeling. she loves herself, although she denies her beauty.

Well the beautiful women often deny they are pretty. It's a common case. Darcie is a beauty they way she is. she does not need to change a thing. Same for you Mira.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

as long as my husband likes my body, and my mother sees that I feel great, I will remain slim.
By the way, say: our English teacher said that in English the word "skinnie" is an insult. tell me - is it true?

Everyone has an opinion on how everyone should look, but there really is only one opinon that matters and that is mine ( just kidding it is thy self).

As long as you are happy with how you look it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

• Like 2