Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

One cannot rest of their laurels! There are too many apts. To leave only the loggia visible to the freeloaders is a mistake I think.

To me the free cams are good advertising and can only lead to more subscribers if they give a reasonable view, I can understand making the cams where the most action, like the bedroom, is likely to take place paid only.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

One cannot rest of their laurels! There are too many apts. To leave only the loggia visible to the freeloaders is a mistake I think.

Me too... but it's not something that i will worry about and they neither with my opinion (being a free subscriber).. It's less one house to follow and like other houses even here at CC from me the interest will be decreased to search from news.  

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

The funny thing is that the tenants tend to make more money when they have sex in the living room as opposed to the bedroom. Anyone what to explain why?

Because paid subscribers will tune in where the sex is? 

Just now, Amy3 said:

The funny thing is that the tenants tend to make more money when they have sex in the living room as opposed to the bedroom. Anyone what to explain why?

Angles, wide spaces, image quality, couches instead small beds... (as reference imagine the orgies that bree&drew had if was all in their bedroom)

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, those curtains are ridiculous in some places. VH is for subscribers, not freeloaders I guess!

And i don't see any problem on thinking like that... But they should also think that could not be the way to earn more subscribers.. or saying differently, could be the way to get lost more possibilities of subscription 

Tenants don't make money off non fee-paying viewers but a lot of non fee-payers do become fee-payers because they like what they have seen so if non fee-payers cannot see anything what are the chances of them joining? Very slight I would have thought!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Being a newbie, I'm not sure , if my concerns carry any weight!?! I recently was a solid supporter of Reallifecam  but after viewing Mira and Henry the past week, I gave my vote to VHTV as #1. Without their free living room cam, my thoughts of subscribing are diminished due to future concerns of  "what other shoes may drop". I even actually enjoyed Betty and Ricks orgies!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

if they want to delete this cam from freebies and keep open the loggia which has no use then they better shut all this apartment from freebies reach totally what a thinking to open only one cam and that too at loggia.

The answer from Support was "buy a subscription "

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PALMDOC1000 said:

Just peeked into the loggia and viewed Mira looking very sad(:  Me too! Gorgeous Gal with or without clothes!!!

There you go. Just gave you your first "like". Hope that you get many more. ::)

• Like 1