Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

The idea of enjoying seeing my partner enjoying sex with someone else, perhaps even better sex than I could provide, would fuck with my head eternally. The other big problem for me would be the risk of STDs.  But, to each their own. Not my cup of tea!  I still love and respect Mira and Henry all the same. :heart:

Whatever floats your boat eh as long as you don't sink the bloody thing :biggrin:

Have never understood the mentality of these so-called swingers as surely any normal person would have pangs of jealousy seeing their girlfriend/ wife being fucked and handled by someone else I know I would unless you have hearts of stone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

And i don't see any problem on thinking like that... But they should also think that could not be the way to earn more subscribers.. or saying differently, could be the way to get lost more possibilities of subscription 

Fucking on the free cams is the basic lure, throw out the bait and hope it gets taken and then reel them in eh. Basic rule of advertising just give them a sweetner 😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Fucking on the free cams is the basic lure, throw out the bait and hope it gets taken and then reel them in eh. Basic rule of advertising just give them a sweetner 😂

I'm not watching this apartment anymore, they're getting greedy with the free cam, I'll spend my time looking at LEORA at RLC

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm not watching this apartment anymore, they're getting greedy with the free cam, I'll spend my time looking at LEORA at RLC

has she got more free cams?

IMO, better to take away that LR camera.  Makes me less eager to subscribe when things get hot in the LR and then the action moves to the BR. By not seeing any action at all, I can go on and do more constructive things (spending too much time on-line).

• Like 3