Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

22 minutes ago, tweety said:

No. In fact they took the kitchen cam away, so now there is the guest room, hall, and living room (for Leora in RLC)

I have no evidence to support this theory, but I think that free cams as advertisements simply did not meet expectations so, in the future you can expect less and less of them.

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

I have no evidence to support this theory, but I think that free cams as advertisements simply did not meet expectations so, in the future you can expect less and less of them.

That is M & H's opinion also.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

IMO, better to take away that LR camera.  Makes me less eager to subscribe when things get hot in the LR and then the action moves to the BR. By not seeing any action at all, I can go on and do more constructive things (spending too much time on-line).

I know I'm quoting myself, but I should expand my thoughts on taking away that LR cam.

I assume M & H are one of the top three visited sites (based on the short time they've been on VHTV and also on this CC forum activity).  With that said, first time VHTV visitors will rarely see them as they are if only the Loggia cam is activated. They are not romantic (or active) when smoking a cig or on the computer.  Doesn't seem like a smart business move to (practically) eliminate cam-access on one of your most frequently visited channels. This channel BRINGS membership. Newbies will tune in, see an empty cam (because in a 24 hr period, they less likely to be the loggia then any other room besides the bathroom), and move on (to RLC?).

• Like 4

I was becoming a major fan of M&H's non-scripted  soirees. They always seem to know how to keep the party going and maintaining their fans interests. By isolating them to only the loggia, their charisma has disappeared. I as a potential subscriber was peaking to the point of following their every move with a subscription....now all is deflated and lost. Anything else on VHTV would have been a bonus. Traditionally, we are all products of choice and not change. 

My thoughts are more for the concerns of M&H and their followers. They have made countless appearances in the loggia today looking for answers......how did this all come about and why us the most popular on the site. Me thinks, their is more to this episode than meets the eye! I feel their concern!!!

• Like 1