Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

Just now, tweety said:

Based on their emails to me today, hell will freeze over before I give them any.

Agree on that issues on support quality... Even when tried to help the support was really poor, that's why i stopped using it. If they don't care why should i

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wonder if they have to get any kind of permission from VH to change the free cams? In other words could a tenant open or close any cams they want at a moments notice?

I suppose it is the tenants decision.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As if you were going to ever sub anyway, with the way you've been complaining about the free cam.

Look sunshine, it is my option to complain about anything I like on this board. I will leave it at that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tweety said:

Look sunshine, it is my option to complain about anything I like on this board. I will leave it at that.

And I never said you couldn't complain about anything you wanted, sunshine. My point is that you weren't ever going to sub to begin with so you threatening to not pay now means less than nothing. But by all means, continue on with your complaining if it makes you feel better.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Then how come they don't use that to their advantage and try to snare new subs by alternating the cams. Wouldn't it be smart to unleash more free cams during non-sex times and then close them once the sex starts? That's what I would do. Especially if sex is the main draw, which it clearly is.

With some of the apartments they could probably get away with that but with others they could make all the cameras free and still not get many watching! Their revenue is based on paid views so once they have established their fan base (like Mira & Henry) they have no need to provide freebies as people will pay knowing they will get value for money and, lets face it, the CC forum will sell it for them!  

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

@tweety He used to do that same shit to me a long time ago when I used to watch VV on the the free cams.  I probably watched for year before I paid for it. He would tell me that my opinion didn't matter because I wasn't a subcriber. And then he just got sick of me and put me on his ignore list.

That is a good idea.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There are actually a lot of apts with one 1 free cam now.

Yeah and look at what you can see on some on them, Lisa & Chloe, Cleo & Axel, Lina & Dominica, David & Carrie, Vicki & Kate etc, just not worth looking at unless you have a paid subscription !

• Like 2