Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

More English - today homework.

I think this summer - they use it.:angel: But I prophesy - smoking disaster.🤓 They smoke so much... In the EU - cigarettes costs about $5. Against less than $1 in Russia.

Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt - already began to smoke less. And use different variants (handmade cigarettes = buy tobacco + filters + cigarette paper).

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think this summer - they use it.:angel: But I prophesy - smoking disaster.🤓 They smoke so much... In the EU - cigarettes costs about $5. Against less than $1 in Russia.

Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt - already began to smoke less. And use different variants (handmade cigarettes = buy tobacco + filters + cigarette paper).

Good for them when they smoke less. They should take the opportunity and quit. 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

$2 in Russia now 😥

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

About $8-$10 in California! I quit a long time ago. You can too!

Find a moment that you can’t replace, smoke your last cigarette, and then never ever smoke another one no matter what you tell yourself, no matter what stupid rationale your mind can think up. Just never smoke again. That's how it's done! Good luck!

Believe me any reading this will regret it when later on in life you are gasping for air and can hardly breathe, believe me i know many people are like it where i live and its sad watching them gasping for air.

If you really want to give up you will very easily but if you don't and are always finding an excuse for that last one you never will. Its all in the mind.

• Like 1