Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

First you did not care at all about her and later you just dont wanted to loose her. 

Nah. I liked her from the first moment I saw her. I liked the tattoos and the cursing. She was the first girl I romanced when I played ME 2.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nah. I liked her from the first moment I saw her. I liked the tattoos and the cursing. She was the first girl I romanced when I played ME 2.

I needed a little time but liked her at the end. First girl I romanced with (dont laugh) was Liara :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I needed a little time but liked her at the end. First girl I romanced with (dont laugh) was Liara :biggrin:

Liara was everyone's favorite. I think Bioware released statistics that showed she was the most romanced girl in ME.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Liara was everyone's favorite. I think Bioware released statistics that showed she was the most romanced girl in ME.

Did not know that. Glad to know I am not weird fucking an Asari before a human :biggrin:

14 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

i play it for the check. previosly parts were much better for me

Andromeda is a complete failure. The best part is probably ME-2. It's sad - but most likely the legendary Bioware has become new EA victim and will be buried soon.

If take actionRPG - new Assassin's Creed is not bad. Witcher 3 - but its legendary. Kingdom Come: Deliverance - but for Xbox/PS4 you need to wait many patches (and spring/summer discounts).

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

Andromeda is a complete failure. The best part is probably ME-2. It's sad - but most likely the legendary Bioware has become new EA victim and will be buried soon.

If take actionRPG - new Assassin's Creed is not bad. Witcher 3 - but its legendary. Kingdom Come: Deliverance - but for Xbox/PS4 you need to wait many patches (and spring/summer discounts).

Witcher 3 is one of the best games I ever played. And I agree ME-2 was the best part of the trilogy.

• Like 2

I dont get it--Henry just cums into Mira and they jump up im guessing in response to knock on door--She throws a robe on and immediately answers door ---Isnt there cum running down her leg and doesnt it get on the floor-- as the guests are arriving and she is walking around the kitchen