Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

This apt always reminds me of the movie, The Human Centipede! 

*DON'T LOOK IT UP! You've been warned. 🐛

That's hilarious!!, Thanks for reminding me of that movie! Not! My girlfriend knows how much I love horror movies bet me I couldn't watch that entire movie, she won, It was so gross i couldn't get it out of my head for a long time

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ash is like, "for the love of all women Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Men caaaaannnnnn'''"'ttttt see that!!!! We're ruined". Lol 😋

Lol!! That's exactly what I was thinking!  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I couldn't watch it cause it was so badly done. I just fast forwarded to the good parts, which are very disturbing! I don't recommend it. 

When he was knocking their teeth out and the bone crunching and cracking sound just freaked me out completely, and that was it for me

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, depends on how messed up in the head one is. But, for anyone less than psychopathic killer, no there are no good parts. 😊

When the end came up on the screen , that was good, I didn't get that far though.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Nobody finishes that movie. Sad thing is they are 2 more of them. All equally as cringeworthy! 😱

i watched just  a little from the first movie, so i was very surprised when i saw trailer for another one !!!

i think the killer (actor) making these movies to entertain himself :biggrin:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Ash, you know about the Southwest airplane incident right? Landed in Philly. I actually flew with the lady pilot once. From Birmingham, Alabama to Las Vegas. She was a trip. She came out before we took off and talked to us like we were kids in school. She was telling us about all the cool stuff we were going to fly over along the way. She was the captain, I thought I was done for. Turns out she was a bad ass F18 Super Hornet pilot in the Navy. Trip!  😊✈️

No kidding! Did you hear how calm and in control of the situation she was when they had her talking to air traffic controllers coming back to Philly? 

• Like 1