Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

57 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If you check the repeatedly sequence of  #FREE #FREE #FREE from last days on twitter you could get an hint

this topic was reduced to comment from 2 to 3 user

after all it seems that the boring of the free members has some use, to the point that they announce in the twiter the arrival of a new cam😀

remains to know if who was kicked will return this only time will tell

Honestly, I really do think Mira and Henry could be better off not dealing with VH and possibly running their own site with their own subscription service. They are certainly more than capable of maintaining interest. I don't think this inclusion of a free cam will help them that much. The subs are too scattered among the 25 other apartments and VH doesn't plan on slowing down with the inclusion of even more apartments. And I think out of all the couples on VH Mira and Henry are the only ones with the best shot of truly going solo.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

If you check the repeatedly sequence of  #FREE #FREE #FREE from last days on twitter you could get an hint

Dont do Twitter  got enough crap to deal with now lol. Enlighten me pal I know they have had no comments on CC for nearly a week until now lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think this inclusion of a free cam will help them that much

of course it won't, but let us not start another war 😊 or maybe I'm wrong and some current cc users  will renew their subs under the influence of that remarkable change ?? 😀

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, waldi said:

of course it won't, but let us not start another war 😊 or maybe I'm wrong and some current cc users  will renew their subs under the influence of that remarkable change ?? 😀

there would not be another war,

vhtv eliminated the great part of the free, and it did not need guns and machine guns,

it was enough to throw with pots and pans and chased away all🤣