Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Why yes I do! Thank you! I already saw something too that is very hard for me to imagine could be anything else but what it actually really is.

Could we have that last comment in English please 😋

i don't want to renew a war either but let me just say 1 thing if i may. imo the "war" was never about whether the free cams should stay or go. it was about the hijacking of the thread to the point where people got sick of reading about free cams & seeing nothing about what was happening in the apt. the threads now are much more fun & entertaining & the input of opinions, pics, & fun & humor has increased resulting in a more positive atmosphere. any complaints & opinions do belong here but once they are made should not overtake regular conversation & give & take among cc members. hopefully we can continue on in the positive direction which has been reestablished of late. jmo!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You see the beauty of it is that it's the worst view when they have sex on the couch but it's enough to see what's going on. The member gets the best views and the non member gets to follow along and engage with other cc members and pics get posted and interest grows and those non members then might join to get the better view. This isn't rocket science. It's simple logic. Damn if I didn't try to get through to them. 

BUT, the really interesting part for me will be to see what they do in the kitchen. 

Well, you certainly got that part right.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's a free can you can't expect better then this. Plus, it's important that the free cam is not a cam that a subscriber would ever view from otherwise, as we know, they don't get paid. This is exactly how it should be done in every apt. Personally, I think too many apts have a free cam view that it too good. 

I respectfully disagree. I shared with you what I believe would solve
the problem, in another topic.

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Bit harsh golfer06, my opinion is if you want the best views you subscribe, if you just want a general idea of what is going on you don't pay and just watch the free cams, personal choice. JMO.

the point was,(i hope this is the end of this crap) the threads were hijacked. pages of complaints about free cams & nothing about the apt. when the complaints went to the proper thread things were fine. the post that this was in response to stated the opposite. in other words a falsehood. had it stated the truth there would have been no reason to respond at all. you really should read the entire posts before commenting. it would serve everyone well. and have a gr8 day!

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the point was,(i hope this is the end of this crap) the threads were hijacked. pages of complaints about free cams & nothing about the apt. when the complaints went to the proper thread things were fine. the post that this was in response to stated the opposite. in other words a falsehood. had it stated the truth there would have been no reason to respond at all. you really should read the entire posts before commenting. it would serve everyone well. and have a gr8 day!

I did read them, all of them, and I did agree with some of them and some of your posts regarding it and I applaud you for setting up the new thread to deal with this issue. But people are still entitled to their opinions.

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

if you just want a general idea of what is going on you don't pay

well...that's something new...All the time I was thinking that the purpose of having free cam is to convince potential new subscribers to join...or I misunderstood previous comments of  free cams defenders. Never mind. Let freeloaders have a fun too 😀🤣