Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

1 minute ago, waldi said:

well...that's something new...All the time I was thinking that the purpose of having free cam is to convince potential new subscribers to join...or I misunderstood previous comments of  free cams defenders. Never mind. Let freeloaders have a fun too 😀🤣

True, just not too much :biggrin:

30 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I did read them, all of them, and I did agree with some of them and some of your posts regarding it and I applaud you for setting up the new thread to deal with this issue. But people are still entitled to their opinions.

of course. but hammering it into everyone's head & ignoring the participants (we are at vh to watch them if i'm not mistaken) while another thread devoted to only that subject & created for the sole purpose of hammering the topic into anyone's head  that wants to have it hammed into their heads & isn't concerned about following the participants is simply rude & causes people to stop following & posting. as i've said earlier the forum is getting back to being fun again so hopefully it will stay that way for a while.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm our friend @groomy said something they will open up a new place. Maybe that's why they are away.

No. They go to the family. Or something like that.

May holidays traditional occasion in Russia go on holiday, to visit a family, etc.

• Like 1