Violet & Jeff Part #2

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Guess the argue moved to this apartment

Just a bad feeling, but I think this time the "technical reason" will be permanent.

Someone will need to go there to rescue the "cat" and the "bird" (an intentional pun on my part).

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

This is the second time now they had such an argument. They are a nice couple. Only problem is Jeff does not leave Violet enough space to "breathe". He follows her everywhere. No surprise this will escalate some day again...

I seriously don’t think that’s the case. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

@Violet&Jeff ❤️ 

I have a lot of respect for anyone who puts themselves out there as these people do and I know it can't be easy. However what we witnessed last night was in fact ,very scary. I hope none of them is seriously injured.  Having said that: There is an undertone of something going on and it would be wrong of any of us to speculate. I do know from observation that they need help. They were very entertaining in the past and I could say that I want to see more of them but I think that would be selfish on my part. They could come back and it would probably be ok, for who knows how long, but there is something deeper here and it will definitely happen again. I will speculate to say what I saw last night was to much ego and not enough unselfish love. I do wish them the best and I hope they get help before someone gets hurt...😟

• Like 2