Violet & Jeff Part #2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I have followed Violet and Jeff as one of my favorite couples since day 1.  I have yet to see violet show the slightest inclination of being bi.  So I would be very very very pleasantly surprised to see anything more than the present tease.  But I would be very ecstatic to be proved wrong.. 😝

Thats why the want you keep nothing. In the end nothing will happen but topless teasing interrupted by countless smoke breaks 🙄

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody think there will be more happen like the all the teasing we already saw with Grace? I really doubt it...

Let's see, Violet ain't never gonna do shit without Jeff, Sara ain't never gonna do shit without Jeka, and that other girl ain't never gonna do shit, period. The absolute most we can hope for is some kind of teasing show between Violet and Sara and that will be just as uninteresting as every other teasing show.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats why the want you keep nothing. In the end nothing will happen but topless teasing interrupted by countless smoke breaks 🙄

And black screens with revolving circles..😀 Sorry, I couldn't resist that..

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Let's see, Violet ain't never gonna do shit without Jeff, Sara ain't never gonna do shit without Jeka, and that other girl ain't never gonna do shit, period. The absolute most we can hope for is some kind of teasing show between Violet and Sara and that will be just as uninteresting as every other teasing show.

well and the first time they do it, so it can still be hot

now if they abuse it with ary and george with endless games, then yes it will get boring

So, let me get this straight. In the span of one morning, you already know exactly what Violet will and won’t do based on what happend in other apts and based on her previous history of behavior? Aren’t you shooting her in the foot when you don’t really know if she is progressing or not? Even if what you say turns out to be the case, the fact that you are willing to sell her short before she even has a chance to progress says more about you then about her. People here don’t want to witness the unexpected unfold, they want to predict the future and then gloat about it if they are right or be surprised if they turn out to be wrong. You guys have created a situation where a tenant has to resort to teasing you because once they give in then you abandon them. It’s that fear of abandonment that stifles a lot of the progression of the tenants.