Violet & Jeff Part #2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Thats not Violet & Jeff or am i losing as well lol

The same stucked image from that you see for almost one hour on the apartment previews (You can see the big image on top of this page).. I think i agree that it's not jeff&violet 😁

On 5/17/2018 at 5:40 AM, doctor_housky said:

What is that HUGE dildo doing in the middle of the room???? 

you didn't notice anything in the room only that thing ?! you have a great ideas sir!!:cool:

bandicam_2018_04_21_10_41_22_756.jpg

Tomi you still there, are you still?!! i know you can hear me and understanding me as well as i can hear and understanding anything your heart is saying:heart:, i have many words to say to you ..you know what's, Tomi, when saw you at first time,some thing in my heart was move,might some emotion to you,since that's day i can't deny maybe i fell in love with you,you have some an a special features that i hope you can maintain on it.. Tomi i wanting to you know,am whatever if i doesn't be here, i always i keep my best moments to you☘️,and i hope always to you best wishes in your life as adult boy .. and hope when i come in the next time . you being a found a beautiful girlfriend to spending your life with her .. always taking up care of princess Violet and Jeff ,it's like a parents to you !!:cool:.. hope to always in love and peace lives Tomi.. see you in a soon ..🍂♥️

• Like 1