Violet & Jeff Part #2

13 minutes ago, waldi said:

undoubtedly anal drilling from previous apartment is still No 1 achievement 😀

Yes, for sure that was the best Halloween present! They have done more anal since then. Well, at least once more that I know of.

Still surprised no one posted any caps from the bedroom fondling yesterday. For Violet that was special and unusual. I guess people chalked it up to be just a tease. Seems odd to me that people would make a judgement like that. I mean I can understand it, but why be so blunt about it when it was the first time. Who knows what Violet may do next. People want it all right now I guess. Oh well!

13 minutes ago, waldi said:

unfortunately I missed the whole action 

It was Sara, Jada, and Violet. I only saw the view through the preview thumbnail. Looked like some titty fondling going on. Most of the people around here are subs, so caps are much less common anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It was Sara, Jada, and Violet. I only saw the view through the preview thumbnail. Looked like some titty fondling going on. Most of the people around here are subs, so caps are much less common anymore. 

I'll check the timeline later on

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, waldi said:

unfortunately I missed the whole action 

You missed some tit fondling among girls and them basically goofing around.The highlight was the other girl sharing a passionate kiss with Violet (Tongue Included) and Sara.Sara also briefly kissed Violet.That was it.

• Like 2