Misty Part #3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't understand mens anatomy. What does pressure have anything to do with getting hard? If i was with 2 hot naked guys on a sofa, nothing would prevent me from getting ready for action, Not that I've ever been in that situation. Why isn't it impossible for him not to get hard?

I don't get either, never had problems getting hard. Always up for sex LOL

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't understand mens anatomy. What does pressure have anything to do with getting hard? If i was with 2 hot naked guys on a sofa, nothing would prevent me from getting ready for action, Not that I've ever been in that situation. Why isn't it impossible for him not to get hard?

You ain't a male Ash so you would never understand but believe me it does happen all a state of mind but stress can play a huge part. All a woman has to do is lay back and think of England as they say lol. Or in your case the USA lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

You ain't a male Ash so you would never understand but believe me it does happen all a state of mind but stress can play a huge part. All a woman has to do is lay back and think of England as they say lol. Or in your case the USA lol.

When I say ready for action, I mean aroused, or wet if i need to be more specific. That would just be what naturally happens When I have dirty thoughts or I know Guy is going to give it to me. So kyle pretty much had the go ahead to be with Lexy, and the blood drained from his dick back to his brain and he over thought things? You're right, I'll never understand. 🤔

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

When I say ready for action, I mean aroused, or wet if i need to be more specific. That would just be what naturally happens When I have dirty thoughts or I know Guy is going to give it to me. So kyle pretty much had the go ahead to be with Lexy, and the blood drained from his dick back to his brain and he over thought things? You're right, I'll never understand. 🤔

Maybe you can compare it to the thing when women are not able to get orgasm because of reasons going on in their head...?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe you can compare it to the thing when women are not able to get orgasm because of reasons going on in their head...?

I guess, maybe I need a dick for a day to figure it out. I'm easily aroused, so I guess my dick would be standing at attention most of the day