Ella&Isaac LR - guests talk
Cleo&Axel LR - Cleo rest
Dean&Candy - kitchen Candy nude
Em&Sid - BD massage and talk
Clara&Stas - guests
Bree&Drew - LR watch TV
Mira&Henry - loggia
Betty&Rick - LR

Misty in the preview was not exactly.:huh: It seems to me - there's some mistake in preview-script. Some other apartments I also do not remember in the preview bar. For example, Jeff-Violet.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, groomy said:

At me in a preview-bar showed:

Darcie BD/Bath - Fuck
Ella&Isaac LR - guests talk
Cleo&Axel LR - Cleo rest
Dean&Candy - kitchen Candy nude
Em&Sid - BD massage and talk
Clara&Stas - guests
Bree&Drew - LR watch TV
Mira&Henry - loggia
Betty&Rick - LR

Misty in the preview was not exactly.:huh: It seems to me - there's some mistake in preview-script. Some other apartments I also do not remember in the preview bar. For example, Jeff-Violet.

I don't use the preview-bar. I just click on the apts.

Groomy can you tell me what does the word (pronunciation) chas or tchas mean? Is it about sex? I hear it a lot in conversations on VH but i can't find out how it's written in russian

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

I don't use the preview-bar. I just click on the apts.

Groomy can you tell me what does the word (pronunciation) chas or tchas mean? Is it about sex? I hear it a lot in conversations on VH but i can't find out how it's written in russian

Well - if Misty is not shown in the preview-bar, she loses a lot of visitors. It works. Especially now - when there are many apartments. I heard from Lisa or Viki (I do not remember) - when they got into the preview-bar for several hours, and then were surprised, to the big statistics, although they did nothing.

chas or tchas - "ЧАС" = Hour. Maybe "Сейчас" seychas - Now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Misty in the preview was not exactly.:huh: It seems to me - there's some mistake in preview-script. Some other apartments I also do not remember in the preview bar. For example, Jeff-Violet

why not to send an inquiry to vh? if this is tech issue it's worth to look at it closer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Well - if Misty is not shown in the preview-bar, she loses a lot of visitors. It works. Especially now - when there are many apartments. I heard from Lisa or Viki (I do not remember) - when they got into the preview-bar for several hours, and then were surprised, to the big statistics, although they did nothing.

For 30 minutes i refreshed the page of the VH website every 5 mn to see if the apts on the previews were changing. The apts on the previews were the same, meaning that they just chose 6 apts for the previews for 30 mn +.

If something is happening within that period of time in other apts, you can't see the apts on the previews.  That's the problem

11 hours ago, pahman said:

For 30 minutes i refreshed the page of the VH website every 5 mn to see if the apts on the previews were changing. The apts on the previews were the same, meaning that they just chose 6 apts for the previews for 30 mn +.

If something is happening within that period of time in other apts, you can't see the apts on the previews.  That's the problem

Logically - this is an action preview. As in the RLC. Where movement at cam of any apartment - this show in preview-window on the bar. They had a problem - 1/3 all preview Leora - when dog running around the apartment. But they calibrated everything pretty well now.

But today is better. There is some rotation. Misty LR/BD/shower. When Mira and Henry woke up, they appeared. When Lina woke up - movement started, they replaced sleeping Lily on the preview.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Logically - this is an action preview. As in the RLC. Where movement at cam of any apartment - this show in preview-window on the bar. They had a problem - 1/3 all preview Leora - when dog running around the apartment. But they calibrated everything pretty well now.

But today is better. There is some rotation. Misty LR/BD/shower. When Mira and Henry woke up, they appeared. When Lina woke up - movement started, they replaced sleeping Lily on the preview.

It isn't such a big deal on RLC because they have 20 cams on preview. Even when 2 or 3 angles are shown on preview there are 17 others that you can see. On VH there are only 5 so when 2 cams show bullshit out of 20+ apartments, it's a bigger issue and annoyance.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It isn't such a big deal on RLC because they have 20 cams on preview. Even when 2 or 3 angles are shown on preview there are 17 others that you can see. On VH there are only 5 so when 2 cams show bullshit out of 20+ apartments, it's a bigger issue and annoyance.

As far as I see experimentally. The script simply typed 6 apartments to certain period of time - they 6 only show. For example, Darcy now - when there is no one. And even if in another apartment, an orgy, big crazy party, debauchery - this will not show to new set of 6 apartments according to the script.

Today there will be a party at Misty's. I hope without scandals and drama like that in Candy and Dean apt now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

As far as I see experimentally. The script simply typed 6 apartments to certain period of time - they 6 only show. For example, Darcy now - when there is no one. And even if in another apartment, an orgy, big crazy party, debauchery - this will not show to new set of 6 apartments according to the script.

Today there will be a party at Misty's. I hope without scandals and drama like that in Candy and Dean apt now.

I guess problem is refresh rate is too slow. I reported that problem with preview bar.

• Like 1