Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

44 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, I was just making an observation since she shook his hands after they we're done, I thought it was funny myself that they did that, a first. No need to get so serious about it, People  talk about repitition on here, I'm tired of hearing over and over if someone makes a comment that someone else thinks is negative, , they hear  if you don't like don't watch or drop your sub.

sorry ash. i know that you use humor & i wasn't attacking you or anyone in particular. as i've said many times i found this & other sites looking for sex & they do it here. some people in this forum apparently want to see some totally spontaneous real life must be in love & perfect sex & if it isn't that there is allways comments about staged this & staged that. it's vh & everyone can either watch it & accept it or go find another site that has what they want.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

What a gentleman, he shook her hand after he finished

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Must mean business completed 

Wow, now they have a great idea. Pimp Alan out it has to be a win for everyone. Alan gets another notch, Nina, Serena & now Kira get a break.:biggrin:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just the bj from the other night but no fuck. and sina would be gr8!

Yes, I am closely following Edda and Allan interactions.

I expect the relation goes beyond vaginal and they do Anal. Among female participants I think Edda is the one who is the most comfortable with Anal sex.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

sorry ash. i know that you use humor & i wasn't attacking you or anyone in particular. as i've said many times i found this & other sites looking for sex & they do it here. some people in this forum apparently want to see some totally spontaneous real life must be in love & perfect sex & if it isn't that there is allways comments about staged this & staged that. it's vh & everyone can either watch it & accept it or go find another site that has what they want.

No problem golfer, I'm sorry also. Was in a pissy mood when I got home and you b just happened to be in the line of fire of my pissiness . Hope no hard feelings! :heart:::)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

No problem golfer, I'm sorry also. Was in a pissy mood when I got home and you b just happened to be in the line of fire of my pissiness . Hope no hard feelings! :heart:::)

Being in a "Pissy mood" with your friends beats being in a bad mood without them. Sometime's all we need is a "BOX of CHOCOLATE."  he he...01.gif.c1bbe30ea52cfe87ce0cb93fd3bd0ac0.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

Being in a "Pissy mood" with your friends beats being in a bad mood without them. Cheer up when the night comes, because mornings always give you another chance. With every rising of the sun think of your life as just begun. Sometime's all we need is a "BOX of CHOCOLATE."  "You Think?" he he...01.gif.c1bbe30ea52cfe87ce0cb93fd3bd0ac0.gif

Hi ipirate, how's everything going with you? Hope all is well! I like that first sentence, and it's true!  And give me a box of chocolate and I'm yours, until the chocolate runs out anyway! Golfer and I already kissed and made up, and I'm not sure there was anything to make up about,  he's one of my buds on here since the first couple of days i was on CC., 

• Like 4