Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Great..Alan was goofing with the curvier girl and both gone missing..having fun outside.An low moment for George house.

I expect this must be a preparation. 

I know both Nina and Allan are motivated to deliver :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Great..Alan was goofing with the curvier girl and both gone missing..having fun outside.An low moment for George house.

Or could just be having a smoke break. Don't be so cynical all the time. It's not like either one of them are shy about cameras.

12 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Or could just be having a smoke break. Don't be so cynical all the time. It's not like either one of them are shy about cameras.

For all that time,Alan isn't shy but that girl never did anything on cams,both were goofing around right before they missing.

12 hours ago, zoifan said:

I expect this must be a preparation. 

I know both Nina and Allan are motivated to deliver :biggrin:

Hopeful is that,I think that is Probrably the two more curvy girls(that look great)are related,but if not mistaken they hadn't show anything,so maybe it's indeed an preparation outside.

14 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Alan drank this time, in addition to his own account. I was worried, but he slept and from what I saw today, everything is back on track.

Let's see what we have in your agenda for today, since yesterday, it was dry.
This is ... if nothing happened in the 4 hours they went offline due to power failure.
:dodgy: