Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

33 minutes ago, upyourass said:

What did I just watch ??

Good footprint, upyourass

Unquestionable images squeeze more than words ....

Just remembering in general still, that this was the second round of the day and there in the room. In the first one during the preparation of the dinner, it had much more "performance" than this one.

Maybe because it was not "pre-programmed" and more spontaneous.

And for reinforcement, Alan had already finished before (can be seen in his condom, in the first round, still in the chair), but still left for a second charge in the mouth of NIna.

I'm sorry hehehehehe
:biggrin:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Good footprint, upyourass

Unquestionable images squeeze more than words ....

Just remembering in general still, that this was the second round of the day and there in the room. In the first one during the preparation of the dinner, it had much more "performance" than this one.

Maybe because it was not "pre-programmed" and more spontaneous.

And for reinforcement, Alan had already finished before (can be seen in his condom, in the first round, still in the chair), but still left for a second charge in the mouth of NIna.

I'm sorry hehehehehe
:biggrin:

Didnt know this was the second session ;-)  that explains a lot !!!! (but still weird::))

10 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Didnt know this was the second session ;-)  that explains a lot !!!! (but still weird::))

Now we are going to a third.
I hope to get you there, shower, and sleep.

No need to push too hard. Nina worked hard at the house all day practically.
And Alan as seen in the early hours too

Tired and more than just a break from the day there.
:cool:

The insensitivity of Alan sometimes becomes annoying.
Anna worked on the housekeeping for most of the day.
Just that she's tired now. Is it so hard for him to process this ????

There is no need to force the situation there.
Sleep, and let's go to the next day.

Sleepless ? Go play DOTA.

42 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The insensitivity of Alan sometimes becomes annoying.
Anna worked on the housekeeping for most of the day.
Just that she's tired now. Is it so hard for him to process this ????

There is no need to force the situation there.
Sleep, and let's go to the next day.

Sleepless ? Go play DOTA.

anna?:huh:

3 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

1340 e Nina está tendo uma sessão de depilação púbica usando a luz solar inundando a sala.

And right away, she has the good idea to do the same on Alan's face and that, of course, does not end too well.

Just one thing to meditate, "in six months of almost daily conviviality, we have never seen, Alan and Serena having" political debates (arguments, for whatever reason).
Or with Edda while still on the project, that would do it tomorrow.:
:cool::

Why can not we have this between Nina and Alan?

What is NIna's pleasure in provoking these situations?

Need to show some superiority?
Since with Serena I saw situations  of this level

Alan really has his mistakes, but NIna is not behind it ...

Please,?!

We are not here to see "arguments and mouths" (of any kind or reason, anywhere, justification).

Coexistence "to two" is difficult, but it is even more difficult if you do not work and strive for it. Someone has to back off sometime.

Eliminate,, (both,) your "good intentions" and weapons: :dodgy::

On 25/02/2018 at 9:03 AM, thedbear said:

And right away, she has the good idea to do the same on Alan's face and that, of course, does not end too well.

Just one thing to meditate, "in six months of almost daily conviviality, we have never seen, Alan and Serena having" political debates (arguments, for whatever reason).
Or with Edda while still on the project, that would do it tomorrow.:
:cool::

Why can not we have this between Nina and Alan?

What is NIna's pleasure in provoking these situations?

Need to show some superiority?
Since with Serena I saw situations  of this level

Alan really has his mistakes, but NIna is not behind it ...

Please,?!

We are not here to see "arguments and mouths" (of any kind or reason, anywhere, justification).

Coexistence "to two" is difficult, but it is even more difficult if you do not work and strive for it. Someone has to back off sometime.

Eliminate,, (both,) your "good intentions" and weapons: :dodgy::

I have waited until this moment to elaborate and replicate my own post above.

Although the day had begun "foggy", the course of the same was being taken in a firm, and safe way.

It surprised me.
Weapons were collected from both sides and respect, tolerance and hamonia prevailed practically all day.

I intended to reinforce my own view, but it seems Alan read my thoughts before, and devoted himself to giving due attention, to Nina's company, when he joined her in the bedroom.

Nina in turn was totally reciprocated to this.

What we had there was literally a romantic day. Essays and flirtations on both sides were visualized until they finally joined the night around 11 o'clock and from there they no longer separate in the bed.

Three rounds came from that.

Wow.!

And with the first, Alan prioritizing the "pleasure" of NIna, before his.

Wow, duplicated !!

Adding to this, in the intervals between them, one truly enjoying the company, from one to the other Something that already was missing to see, so there.

Wow, tripled.!!! 

dZlT0m0.jpg

qMtTLBy.jpg

The way NIna took care of and said goodbye to Alan at the beginning of the day when he left, (remounting the careful detail of covering his head with a woolen cap), I can only believe that yesterday was for them, it was a total success .

If also for the project? This I do not know. .:cool:

I also believe that Alan does not return today, or if he does, it will be much later. Perhaps already at dawn tomorrow.

Tomorrow, on the 27th, this project reaches 7 months. And with the prospect of being also Serena's return, it is even, better designed.

Let's hope for another day of harmony and success between them. I, for my part, have this motivation.:angel: