• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Must have had an allergic reaction to the new underwear she bought

http://thongloader.com/videos/rrs86r.mp4

Wow! Maybe you hit it right.

I saw her when she arrived, very lively, along with Serena

Then to see the paramedics there after,,,

. I really do not understand anything at the moment.

Yes, that may have been ... very likely. Or this line.
:cool:!

11 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Must have had an allergic reaction to the new underwear she bought

http://thongloader.com/videos/rrs86r.mp4

9 hours ago, thedbear said:

Wow! Maybe you hit it right.

I saw her when she arrived, very lively, along with Serena

Then to see the paramedics there after,,,

. I really do not understand anything at the moment.

Yes, that may have been ... very likely. Or this line.
:cool:!

allergic Reaction not to underwear. After all, she then stayed in it. I do not think that Nina does not understand the things that could cause her allergy. It's good that she called an ambulance, then that the allergy has a terrible reaction - Quincke edema, it is fatal if you do not provide medical help on time. maybe something happened when they were not at home with Serena. If you look from different cameras, you can see that she already arrived with a red skin color.

2 hours ago, snag said:

allergic Reaction not to underwear. After all, she then stayed in it. I do not think that Nina does not understand the things that could cause her allergy. It's good that she called an ambulance, then that the allergy has a terrible reaction - Quincke edema, it is fatal if you do not provide medical help on time. maybe something happened when they were not at home with Serena. If you look from different cameras, you can see that she already arrived with a red skin color.

this only reinforces something I have pointed out here before. That Nina has low organic immunity, maybe the effect of the remedies she takes. Or they are just to balance this.

It looks like we're going to be without Serena's backside for a couple of days.
.I had seen her earlier by tossing her purse with a few pieces of clothing, but I thought she had aborted because of NIna's sudden illness.
But she left with Alan around 05, who also carried a bag I do not know if helping Serena in the luggage.

But Alan has not returned yet.

Since his daily routine lately has been modified for absences for considered time and various schedules, besides being receiving and making connections (which are not from Nina, by his side), my guess is that he is involved in some kind of activity of call-triggered services.

nUbePfJ.jpg

When they had sex a few hours ago, he put on a condom and couldn't finish with it on. She tried so hard to get him to come.  He ended up taking it off, masturbated, and finished in her mouth and she spat it out.  Now, he put on another condom and is forcing himself on her on the couch.  It must be cold in their apartment, she keeps trying to cover her legs with the blanket. 

5 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

When they had sex a few hours ago, he put on a condom and couldn't finish with it on. She tried so hard to get him to come.  He ended up taking it off, masturbated, and finished in her mouth and she spat it out.  Now, he put on another condom and is forcing himself on her on the couch.  It must be cold in their apartment, she keeps trying to cover her legs with the blanket. 

It's on purpose for viewers... they even had the announcement ... nothing to watch there