Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one tought,the other two places were closed,there were lots of cams there,wouldn't be totaly possible to bring one to were and put it in livingroom in an zoomed like style to the coach,that way finaly that thing would be fixed.One cam would be more than enought.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just one tought,the other two places were closed,there were lots of cams there,wouldn't be totaly possible to bring one to were and put it in livingroom in an zoomed like style to the coach,that way finaly that thing would be fixed.One cam would be more than enought.

I agree totally, an extra cam in the living room focusing on a superior view of the sofa would be well taken advantage of:biggrin:

Not even I'm still believing what we had yesterday, but the truth is that Alan was the big winner of the day for this project.

Earlier he gave "attention", fast, but with quality in Nina.:biggrin:

f362d55e3288a5ad258084e186c1d011.jpg

After that, he maintains his behavior and humor in an exemplary way.
Even being considerate of Nina's needs, which I think was half unwell (or sick).

Then turned his focus and attention in the greater part of the afternoon to learn the rules of the new games acquired.

01133b7c92adfb249d0852929c3f6b3f.jpg

Later this effort was rewarded, as a result of capturing, maintaining and even evolving the attention of the girls in the development of the game.
First Serena and then the front of NIna too.

And at the end, we closed again with a golden key, with this gesture below.:heart:

b96f9d9af1bd7beec27dadb44eeabcf1.jpg

Let's see what will be to this day. At least we are advancing and resuming to three. Together

Hope,

after all ..

...:cool:

9823704244dbed58ed5d4eba0fc5950b.jpg

KEEP IT SO
:angel:

• Like 2

On 20/02/2018 at 6:11 AM, StnCld316 said:

Just have to take it as it comes along.

hI, stncld316

They had already warned me, but now I see it myself, in practice.
My ingestions are disappearing or being blocked after a certain time.

Even when I try to include them by url, the answer is that I do not have permission, it's not accepted.

Only when I use url images from the Google search, but that are no longer of my main interest.

Any ideas or help on how I can repair or circumvent this definitively? .:huh:

THANK YOU, anticipated
:cool: 

hahahaha This time Serena protects her coveted rear end and NIna exposes her other attributes ....

Tomorrow will it be Alan's turn to surrender them in this vision?
I'm out, if it's .... hehehehehe

:biggrin:

7cce0c450015cb24b1a9008418ba53df.jpg

uuHUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Reached my post [No. 2000] here.

As desired, on my part again in one of the projects I still deposit my strong hope. And for its members, too
As I still do and I did in other projects, in this climbing evolution of this site.

I like to believe that I have contributed to the level and stage of the VHTv site today. And the CC forum too.
Thanks to everyone who still keeps me motivated, and directly responsible for more this step forward and goal achieved.

Let's now go to post 3000.

Wow !!!!

Eager to see in what will be the lost "cause" that I have been there, I defend with insistence and perseverance.
If I'm still here and the site, too.

Strong hope for both.

And following this line to where maybe someone here can understand the objective and thus see how opportune this comment is ..

Obtained from film (now controversial) re-watching recently, and that inspired on this moment.

"Hope is like the Sun!
If you only believe when you can see it,
You will never survive the night "

Again, immensely grateful to whom, I lliking:heart:
And my sincere apologies to those who i do not :confused:

Let's go forward so ... again.:biggrin::biggrin: :arrow:

Below, the first step already taken in this new journey. Thank you to those who are also responsible for him.

ClaraStasCleoAxel18.thumb.JPG.722d755d378f65c7be09628a9f6ed074.JPG

As I said another forum, an unexpected surprise this new union of forces between these two couples
. .
Now look forward to the retribution of this visit in a "field" more favorable to a more significant evolution.
At least among the girls. Apartment, sofa (and Mrs Black) of Clara ..hehehehehe,
:biggrin:

Edited by thedbear
CELEBRATION
  • Like 3

In principle it is a bit strange to fix Nina on oral sex with Alan.:cool:

But if we look more closely at the back wall, we will see that this is your personal self-portrait and your representative image.:biggrin:

f304a11a4396ba7eae45589fff6212f9.jpg

Alan, should take this into account
wow.hehe.
::)

• Like 1