Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least this time, Nina is being more understanding and humorous. .

She knows, that later, Alan will be standing again, exclusively for her. How it was yesterday and how it was earlier today.:biggrin:

Only a matter of time on the part of Alan, that too be overcome and relation to Serena. We have come much closer,:dodgy:
Relax and do not push, this is the way there.:cool:

au fait j'ai été en ukraine vers donesk avant la gueurre ( le modérateur a mon avis non)la bas  ils en ont trop marre qu'on les prenne pour des putes ils  font des truc pour que dalle donc arreter de vivre leur vie laissez les faire

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, romthi said:

vous me faites trop rigolé je ne sais pas d'ou vien ce blog nous en france on réflechi pas comme ca comme votre blog sorry

Sorry, but if I could understand the translation of your French, it was pointed out that I make you laugh too.

I am happy with this because my intention here since I started in these forums and website is to be fun, witty and make comments as positive, evolutuvos and encouraging as possible.::)

I decline to do this in intention and in the opposite direction.
Perhaps my nature is very different after all.

and again I'm sorry if I misunderstood the translation,:dodgy:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thedbear said:

hI, stncld316

They had already warned me, but now I see it myself, in practice.
My ingestions are disappearing or being blocked after a certain time.

Even when I try to include them by url, the answer is that I do not have permission, it's not accepted.

Only when I use url images from the Google search, but that are no longer of my main interest.

Any ideas or help on how I can repair or circumvent this definitively? .:huh:

THANK YOU, anticipated
:cool: 

Just have to use a different Host.  I had used this  http://kepkuldes.com/home.php   to make your Images show in the Forum.  The Site is in a different Language but it's simple to Navigate and get the results you want.   Just click where it shows 40MB Insert the Picture you wish then click the Red Box below and the Picture will show on your screen. Then just copy and paste the URL to the Forum and the Picture will appear.  The Host imgur doesn't seem to correspond to well when placing links.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just have to use a different Host.  I had used this  http://kepkuldes.com/home.php   to make your Images show in the Forum.  The Site is in a different Language but it's simple to Navigate and get the results you want.   Just click where it shows 40MB Insert the Picture you wish then click the Red Box below and the Picture will show on your screen. Then just copy and paste the URL to the Forum and the Picture will appear.  The Host imgur doesn't seem to correspond to well when placing links.

I'll try next.
thank you again.
:biggrin:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, thedbear said:

hahahaha This time Serena protects her coveted rear end and NIna exposes her other attributes ....

Tomorrow will it be Alan's turn to surrender them in this vision?
I'm out, if it's .... hehehehehe

7cce0c450015cb24b1a9008418ba53df.jpg

uuHUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Reached my post [No. 2000] here.

As desired, on my part again in one of the projects I still deposit my strong hope. And for its members, too
As I still do and I did in other projects, in this climbing evolution of this site.

I like to believe that I have contributed to the level and stage of the VHTv site today. And the CC forum too.
Thanks to everyone who still keeps me motivated, and directly responsible for more this step forward and goal achieved.

Let's now go to post 3000.

Wow !!!!

Eager to see in what will be the lost "cause" that I have been there, I defend with insistence and perseverance.
If I'm still here and the site, too.

Strong hope for both.

And following this line to where maybe someone here can understand the objective and thus see how opportune this comment is ..

Obtained from film (now controversial) re-watching recently, and that inspired on this moment.

"Hope is like the Sun!
If you only believe when you can see it,
You will never survive the night "

Again, immensely grateful to whom, I lliking:heart:
And my sincere apologies to those who i do not :confused:

Let's go forward so ... again.:biggrin::biggrin: :arrow:

Below, the first step already taken in this new journey. Thank you to those who are also responsible for him.

ClaraStasCleoAxel18.thumb.JPG.722d755d378f65c7be09628a9f6ed074.JPG

As I said another forum, an unexpected surprise this new union of forces between these two couples
. .
Now look forward to the retribution of this visit in a "field" more favorable to a more significant evolution.
At least among the girls. Apartment, sofa (and Mrs Black) of Clara ..hehehehehe,

Just bringing forward and in evidence my commemorative post 2000 once, that by a happy coincidence (and even strange) the target of my personal "lost" battle of 1000, officially leaves the project vhtv, today.::)

With one year and 30 days of "surprises", almost daily.:cool: