Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

I wouldn't say it is only F&K that get the royal treatment, whenever I do check the twitter at the bottom of the page it is 2 or 3 or more of one apartment within half a dozen posts. Yet there are actually 30 apartmants now that he can twit about.

Indeed..it's f&k pics..it's..Mary&tony pics..it's Stephan&Estella pics,Think isn't an coincidence(well sometimes could be of course)it's just an way to call atention to an house that isn't getting a lot of views.Whta surprises me it's to see that f&k now need Nas help to be relevant.Gess we shouldn't never undertmaid(close enought)Nas.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Just In said:

I wouldn't say it is only F&K that get the royal treatment, whenever I do check the twitter at the bottom of the page it is 2 or 3 or more of one apartment within half a dozen posts. Yet there are actually 30 apartmants now that he can twit about.

Specially since they create the twitter account Lola&Otto with a lot of #free #free #free recently.

On 5/15/2018 at 9:32 PM, romthi said:

bsr I still five days that's all for this site about it seeks to make money I pay PAYE not Easy girls (serena) Speaking on twiter With nina

lately serena seams going interdependent from Nina and Alan getting her own guys or just staying by herself even some times going to F&K's place.

i guess she pick up this guys from a tattoo place lately she is getting more tattoos for her self too

giphy.gif

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, sat11 said:

ultimamente costuras serena indo interdependentes de Nina e Alan recebendo suas próprias caras ou apenas ficar sozinha até mesmo algumas vezes indo para o lugar de F & K.

Eu acho que ela pegar esses caras a partir de um lugar tatuagem ultimamente ela está ficando mais tatuagens para a sua auto demasiado

giphy.gif

serena eu te amo

I am suspected of manifesting my personal opinion since I am also a fan of star wars.

But I must admit that the bed set is really expressive and significant.

For the project that reaches today (27) 10 months of resistance and persistence (heheheh, rebel force), is all about.

May the force be with them.

ati5kjw.jpg

• Like 1