Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

21 minutes ago, albaydog said:

What's going on in the bedroom?

Right now nothing but Serena and dude already finished so Probrably soon will be Nina and her dude turn,have to respect turns😅.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Nina for going the extra mile tonight. It was not her fault she and Serena were provided with two poor male specimens. One fell asleep half way through the evening and the other had difficulty making eye contact with the lovely Nina, has a phobia about cameras and even yawned in her bedroom!

My message to both the girls is don't give up trying. With the right male partners you will continue to thrill and entertain us.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Right now nothing but Serena and dude already finished so Probrably soon will be Nina and her dude turn,have to respect turns😅.

I'm not sure Nina is into this dude right now.  In other instances she has been the predator and got right to it.  She seems to be a bit nervous and pensive at the moment.  I think I might be surprised if anything goes in the bedroom tonight; but I have been totally wrong before so who really knows.  I would not be disappointed any way it goes..

1 minute ago, squish said:

Well done Nina for going the extra mile tonight. It was not her fault she and Serena were provided with two poor male specimens. One fell asleep half way through the evening and the other had difficulty making eye contact with the lovely Nina, has a phobia about cameras and even yawned in her bedroom!

My message to both the girls is don't give up trying. With the right male partners you will continue to thrill and entertain us.

I don't know if you're aware of this but Nina is already has a boyfriend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Asked to stay away? He might just be visiting family or something...

my guess is that he went to his gaming meeting as he always does the times. The schedule he left beats the standard and his return possibly at 11 am or later.

Then why have this bloke round in her bed she  must have wanted something out of it?

Have you forgotten how Iris and Lex fooled us all? You can't always believe what you see on the screen. They are actors.