Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that they genuinely like each other (Alan and Kira) and are perhaps simply becoming good friends?  Not everything has to be about fucking.  Sometimes a good friend who has a shoulder to cry on, loneliness to help disperse, or someone to confide in, can be more important than getting laid..  I could be blowing smoke here because like everyone else in these forums, I am simply speculating, but it does happen in life.  Maybe with Nina being gone he's a bit lonely and needs a friend.  Perhaps, unlike with Serena,  there is no need to perform here and he while being with Kira, can simply relax and be friends..::)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Could it be that they genuinely like each other (Alan and Kira) and are perhaps simply becoming good friends?  Not everything has to be about fucking.  Sometimes a good friend who has a shoulder to cry on, loneliness to help disperse, or someone to confide in, can be more important than getting laid..  I could be blowing smoke here because like everyone else in these forums, I am simply speculating, but it does happen in life.  Maybe with Nina being gone he's a bit lonely and needs a friend.  Perhaps, unlike with Serena,  there is no need to perform here and he while being with Kira, can simply relax and be friends..::)

That's exactly what I think too and wrote in the Foxy, Kira topic some days ago :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

but friends with benefits is nice!

Capture_2018_03_25_15_42_28_865.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

The only thing that I ThedBear, watered down to see is Kira returning the oral sex Alan gave her the last time. Penetration? It may be the moment (or not).

As for Alan's approach to another girl, NIna has already tried it a long time (and encourages). Edda, Serena, Marina, Bia and now and in special condition Kira.

She knows today better than anyone that none of this, will take her his exclusive Alan.

The same we have already seen effectively for NIna.

Alan (real) only for NIna and NIna (real) only for Alan.

What Alan needs now is to build his own "profile" for the project. As Nina already did and Serena did too.

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Provided it is not another fake show!! 

Show fake?
Look at this image and look for it in moments files.

1019.jpg

Notice only one thing. He's a man applying oral sex to a convinced  and real lesbian.

He's playing in opponent's field and through Kira's reactions, very well.

Others may have come in his shadow or may still come. The fact that the first one was him. And this can not be withdrawn. Never.

And we've seen before that Kira felt comfortable, confident and confident to stay with him.

We see now that this still remains.
The same I see (and apparently the only one) for Serena.

Just follow your evolution.

49 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well he did give her oral, but they do seem to have a connection other than sex