Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Bud...nip it in the bud. Referring to cutting a flower before it blooms...
while it's still a bud. But, I love "butt". In this case, it might be more
appropriate. LOL! Good one! :biggrin:

Haha, is it really bud? Duh

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Can't stand the bloke he is just an arrogant twat.

Feel sorry for Serena, she's so desperate for any kind of a relationship that she puts up with that abusive behavior from him.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HarveyB said:

Feel sorry for Serena, she's so desperate for any kind of a relationship that she puts up with that abusive behavior from him.

She seems like such a nice person, she deserves a guy that treats her right, takes her out on dates, makes her dinner, someone to cuddle with on a cold night, just an old fashioned boyfriend who is there for her, and she for him.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

She seems like such a nice person, she deserves a guy that treats her right, takes her out on dates, makes her dinner, someone to cuddle with on a cold night, just an old fashioned boyfriend who is there for her, and she for him.

it seems not only me that fell pity for her ,i hate that gorge for treating her so badly and happy for edda who escaped from his abusive management

• Like 2

7 hours ago, x1000 said:

it seems not only me that fell pity for her ,i hate that gorge for treating her so badly and happy for edda who escaped from his abusive management

George seems to think he has access to any of the girls..Foxy is the only one who has the balls to kick him in the nuts..Hope she's not doing it for the show..NOT NECESSARY..rather see her dom the like of Alan..lol. Nina watched out for both her kids..lol..hope she doesn't go..

• Like 2