Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

With or without timeline at this house nothing will be lost.. nothing happened there 

with every house i suggest that you watch and/or record it if something good happens because i just tried a couple more moments & i don't think they will be able to be saved.

Just now, golfer06 said:

with every house i suggest that you watch and/or record it if something good happens because i just tried a couple more moments & i don't think they will be able to be saved.

and the problems seems to be worst now.. i tried to go back some minutes at kayla&taylor but the jumps was even bigger then the 2 minutes for some hours ago

Seeing the movements.. guess only something could happen at misty and at kayla&taylor (not know the type of house yet)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

and the problems seems to be worst now.. i tried to go back some minutes at kayla&taylor but the jumps was even bigger then the 2 minutes for some hours ago

Seeing the movements.. guess only something could happen at misty and at kayla&taylor (not know the type of house yet)

i checked misty's a short time ago & the timeline actually went back 10 minutes before freezing. before that the mary/george pee scene which should have been 58 minutes only recorded 11 minutes.

Just now, golfer06 said:

i checked misty's a short time ago & the timeline actually went back 10 minutes before freezing. before that the mary/george pee scene which should have been 58 minutes only recorded 11 minutes.

:\ So imagine if the problem get fixed tomorrow ... all the timeline from today will be "lost"??? there isn't any kind of backup to "replace" ?? 

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

He peed on her for 58 minutes? That's a lot of beer drinking!

• Like 1

il y a Une heure, ashleyxyz a dit:

Il a fait Pipi sur 58 minutes pendant Elle? Fait de ACDE beaucoup de la bière boire!

Hi Ashley to continue on the tone of humor both have drunk a lot of beer. First George and Mary then

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pahman said:

People may argue about the direction VH is taking versus other websites but the only things that may slow down VH development are these constant technical issues. It's unacceptable.

Well adding so many fluff apartments need additional infrastructure  to record - and store - all the additional (Fluff-Apartment * Fluff-Cameras). 

It seems that VH is not investing on better infrastructure. VH is not investing on recording higher resolution neither.

Moreover, sadly, VH is not investing on adding more feature to the website neither. The don't have even a blog for weekly newsletter. Archive recording is a total mess - don't even think about any improvement there. 

.... so they just bring new useless apartments like Mary & George and keeping Em and Sid around for us to bitch them on an hourly basis here.  

Recording and keeping Sid's apartment timeline costs.  There are so many cameras there.

Ciao Zoifan. You're 100% right.
Yesterday I asked VHTV what "real powers" they have towards the participants.
They told me that the participants cannot do only two things: hide from the cameras and / or cover them.
For all other things, Participants are free to do whatever they want. This means that they cannot have sex for a month and/or disappear from home for as long as they want.
They did not even justify the fact that in many homes there are "blind spots" where our eyes cannot reach.
They are really going bad and it seems that they do not interest us as subscribers.
I will not renew my subscription if things do not change.

(I do not talk about the technical problems of last night !!!)