Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Considering that both Allan and Serena are following the proper dress code, do you guys think something might happen?

Something is happening but it's back to same routine so far; Edda and Joe alone in the bedroom.

New names may come to join this now "rebel base" or legends can be encouraged and return to the front of battle and resistance.

I hope this message launched,
 and reaches the right person.

Only the future time will now tell if I can be right(?) or wrong (?).

As it was so far.

OK. the future apparently arrived and the message hit its target
:cool:

one of the reason i like them is because they are honest about their relationship unlike most the people on this site they dont have sex with other people out side of their partner  just for money, i hope they will stay true for themselves even that makes them boring for some. yes they sometimes need a bit more passion and variety with their sex sessions but they are

giphy.gif

sh9UuKqi_o.jpg
OTw7bknG_o.jpg
63XBvviY_o.jpg

8 minutes ago, sat11 said:

one of the reason i like them is because they are honest about their relationship unlike most the people on this site they dont have sex with other people out side of their partner  just for money

Not every person in a relationship on this site fucks other people strictly for money. Also, Edda and Alan has had a hot makeout and fingering session in the past and Joe has fooled around with Serena alongside Edda so the realm of them incorporating others into their sex life is not entirely off the table.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not every person in a relationship on this site fucks other people strictly for money.

ok some call it for view. which equals money ( except when  they are cheating), even when they are swingers most of their sessions are for show rather than their pleasure.

Archived