Anna & Alex, Em Part 2

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

With Anna and Alex gone, It would've been great if Ana and Nyusha were given this apt. Unless their intention is to close it later, i don't see how this kids can save this place.

Well they must put another active couple or two singles in there now. No way Sid & Em can carry this place alone.

This post was made by our awesome @Amy3 in Bree Drew topic but I think it should be repeated here. All credits for it go to her:

Anna is the reason that I’m here. If it hadn’t been for her. I would have been gone. So, if you hate me or love me, it’s all Anna’s fault! 😂 To the Queen of VH! 🍻 I love you and I’ll never forget you. Next time you’re in San Diego send me a PM I want to hear all about it! ❤️💋 ....oh, and of course best of luck with the birth and whole parenting thing! Don’t let anyone tell you how to raise him. You do what you think is best regardless what other people might say. Alex, you turned out to be a good man after all! There were some days that I was really worried about you! Funny what love and a child can do to a person! Be good, drink in moderation only, and cherish that sweetheart of a girl by your side always! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, pahman said:

With Anna and Alex gone, It would've been great if Ana and Nyusha were given this apt. Unless their intention is to close it later, i don't see how this kids can save this place.

Ana and Nyusha have apartment. But I agree that Em and Sid, even with friends, will have problems. This apartment is quite expensive. And they alone can not recoup it (or rather, the whole salary will go for rent - is bad).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Ana and Nyusha have apartment. But I agree that Em and Sid, even with friends, will have problems. This apartment is quite expensive. And they alone can not recoup it (or rather, the whole salary will go for rent - is bad).

Thats why I said they must find an active open minded couple or singles.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

50 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not actually goodbye but until a next visit.
It was a true and rewarding daily adventure, to pile them up at this time together.

Its surprises, its losses and mainly its victories, the costs of much effort and persistence in this sense.

Sincere congratulations to this couple who managed to overcome all the initial pessimism and today is the personal reference of the project a  one year and 30 days later.

Good luck in this new adventure that now trill together again.

Motherhood. .::) and paternity.:cool:

Until the next Alex & Anna.
:biggrin::heart::biggrin:

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This post was made by our awesome @Amy3 in Bree Drew topic but I think it should be repeated here. All credits for it go to her:

Anna is the reason that I’m here. If it hadn’t been for her. I would have been gone. So, if you hate me or love me, it’s all Anna’s fault! 😂 To the Queen of VH! 🍻 I love you and I’ll never forget you. Next time you’re in San Diego send me a PM I want to hear all about it! ❤️💋 ....oh, and of course best of luck with the birth and whole parenting thing! Don’t let anyone tell you how to raise him. You do what you think is best regardless what other people might say. Alex, you turned out to be a good man after all! There were some days that I was really worried about you! Funny what love and a child can do to a person! Be good, drink in moderation only, and cherish that sweetheart of a girl by your side always! ❤️❤️❤️

Wow !!! Jabbath ,,, this really was dirty game.hehehehe:biggrin:

From who made it, ...this goes for A & A more than all the posts that we have had here in the forum about them, until this moment.

Impressed with Amy now, Even more:cool:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Wow !!! Jabbath ,,, this really was dirty game.hehehehe:biggrin:

From who made it, ...this goes for A & A more than all the posts that we have had here in the forum about them, until this moment.

Impressed with Amy now, Even more:cool:

Kudos to @Amy3 for this great post. I only quoted her.

• Like 2