Em & Sid

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Of course, but just the choosing of the asshole over pussy being inexperienced seems weird to me, see, it gives me a headace trying to figure out why men think the way they do. Of course men don't have that problem, since women thinking is logical and undisputable!

L. Ron Hubbard said it best many years ago Ashley.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I try thinking like a guy sometimes , and i always end up with a headache, why do these young "boys" have an obsession with assholes? Theyve barely had any sex in their lives, and they can experience a soft, wet, sweet smelling, dripping pussy and give a her a lot of pleasure,  or a dry asshole because they don't know wtf they doing and hurt her probably. My guy thinking says pussy, where am I wrong?

Since they didn't even care with protection.. could also be because in that hole no babies will be generated... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

He wrote the book "Men are from  Mars and Women are from Venus" No 1 best selling book imagine that ?

what? l ron hubbard was the wacko founder of scientology. men are from mars & women are from venus was written by john grey!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

what? l ron hubbard was the wacko founder of scientology. men are from mars & women are from venus was written by john grey!

one thing with age and wisdom the mind starts to slip. Golfer you are absolutely right my mistake.

• Like 1