Em & Sid

42 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Definitely added to the list of timeline only apartments now! 

... and if you don't even check timeline, you won't miss anything .

Sid certainly understood that Em left with Bob just to make 2 nights of wild sex (as she likes). Em came back and turned out nice with Sid. From Saturday night to today she has also tried to stimulate him more than once. Everything useless; Sid is in love with only his Lap Top.
I hope VHTV will send Sid away as soon as possible and give Em a new boyfriend so she can fuck as much as she wants and even earn some money.

Sid certainly understood that Em left with Bob just to make 2 nights of wild sex (as she likes).
Em came back and turned out nice with Sid.
From Saturday night to today she has also tried to stimulate him more than once.
Everything useless; Sid is in love with only his Lap Top.
I hope VHTV will send Sid away as soon as possible and give Em a new boyfriend so she can fuck as much as she wants and even earn some money.

23 minutes ago, budda said:

Sid certainly understood that Em left with Bob just to make 2 nights of wild sex (as she likes). Em came back and turned out nice with Sid. From Saturday night to today she has also tried to stimulate him more than once. Everything useless; Sid is in love with only his Lap Top.

Do you understand the language? Or is it an assumption she fucked Bob when they were away?