Em & Sid

38 minutes ago, mib82 said:

WTF!!! Enough!!!! Stop to say bad things about Sid!!!

i know that you like sid but realistically, what does he ever do that is of interest? nobody hates him. we just want him to do something. like have sex with his hot girl for example. is that asking too much?:huh:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Do you understand the language? Or is it an assumption she fucked Bob when they were away?

I don't understand Russian language but why they went out together ?

52 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know but please be careful telling things as facts when they are only assumptions...

Assumptions are what makes this forum so interesting but I agree that with so many tenants reading the forum it can also be very dangerous!

17 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Assumptions are what makes this forum so interesting but I agree that with so many tenants reading the forum it can also be very dangerous!

Yes but saying he fucked her when they were away is just a wrong statement. Saying they most likely or perhaps had sex together while away is okay. But I don't think they did have sex. The situation is like the situation with Logan now. No more sex between Em and Bob.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but saying he fucked her when they were away is just a wrong statement. Saying they most likely or perhaps had sex together while away is okay. But I don't think they did have sex. The situation is like the situation with Logan now. No more sex between Em and Bob.

Totally agree, Em seems to have gone back into her shell so no more fun coming up!

• Like 1

Everywhere on this forum, one thing fascinates me is the ability of people to think that tenants of various apartments of any site, leave apartments to making sex outside cams
Just like that, they also have family or friends that they can visit :angel:

I especially think that the fact that Em and the other guy are both out is pure coincidence

• Like 2

No one really knows what really happened away from here. Sid is not a bad guy but Sid is Sid. He takes electronics into the bath with his sexy GF.. Bails on her advances, goes right back to his screen. She has been home for at least 24 hours and he basically ignores her. No attraction is evident. No wonder she goes into a shell. Weather   you like Bob or not, her activeness when Bob was there was because someone paid attention to her and wanted to jump her bones whenever she is in the room. Sid could be that guy  but Sid for whatever reason, is Sid. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Everywhere on this forum, one thing fascinates me is the ability of people to think that tenants of various apartments of any site, leave apartments to making sex outside cams
Just like that, they also have family or friends that they can visit :angel:

I especially think that the fact that Em and the other guy are both out is pure coincidence

Yes that is what I think too.

• Like 2