Em & Sid

20 minutes ago, pahman said:

I'm certain that an important announcement will be made in the coming days. So just wait and see and stay silent.:biggrin:

do you know things that we don't know?

If you expecting they kick out Sid, that won't happened. He might get a better apartment like Tim got. Consider Tim's dick was even smaller and he got the promotion.

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

do you know things that we don't know?

If you expecting they kick out Sid, that won't happened. He might get a better apartment like Tim got. Consider Tim's dick was even smaller and he got the promotion.

Maybe Sid replacing Grant by Lisa? He will certainly do a better job. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, budda said:

I will not fight anyone.
I like to participate in this forum and I also appreciate your "bad" jokes when they are still nice.

i said to you earlier we are kidding with you if you upset of us, just tell  i will stop

It is good that "budda" takes care of this apartment , 'cause you will not miss anything. Thank you. 

But ... it's not a relationship. They are living together like brother and sister .... and if I'm properly informed, incest in Russia is not an offense either, because there are no victims if it happens by mutual consent.

17 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Last time a place with no action at all got such many comments was xgswhoever.... :tongue:

Who? Damn and to think most folk were trying to forget that it ever happened.:tongue: