Em & Sid

Em should make that something more public. Posing naked in the LR with open legs shooting pictures. Telling the perplexed faces that in this way she will invite somebody to fuck her. Maybe Sid also realizes that besides a buddy, a mobile and a computer there is still a girl in the house.

A horrible community in this apartment

• Like 2

io nemmeno quando avevo 14 anni passavo tanto tempo a giocare e, all'epoca avevo il comodore 64 ed un spectrum 128 un motorino piaggio SI ed una fighetta da scopare sulla sella del motorino o i camporella 

1 hour ago, Zetti said:

Em should make that something more public. Posing naked in the LR with open legs shooting pictures. Telling the perplexed faces that in this way she will invite somebody to fuck her. Maybe Sid also realizes that besides a buddy, a mobile and a computer there is still a girl in the house.

A horrible community in this apartment

Haha great idea :biggrin:

So of course the first guest they've had in over a month and he's just as bad and boring as Sid. Go figure.

It's a real shame what has become of all of Alex and Anna's tenants. They were imo THE best couple on the site and had the best roommates and guests out of all the apartments. Now all of them are as lame as they could possibly be. Drew and Bree have become a waste, Dean and Candy could potentially be good if Candy weren't such a horrible piece of trash human being, and worst of all the replacements for Alex and Anna are arguably THE most boring couple on this site.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's a real shame what has become of all of Alex and Anna's tenants. They were imo THE best couple on the site and had the best roommates and guests out of all the apartments. Now all of them are as lame as they could possibly be. Drew and Bree have become a waste, Dean and Candy could potentially be good if Candy weren't such a horrible piece of trash human being, and worst of all the replacements for Alex and Anna are arguably THE most boring couple on this site.

Anna have Mira&Henry (and also 2 their nice apartments).

Nyu and Ana are also good.

Misty - well, if Em was as active as the current Misty, then everyone would be happy. But Misty in Misty-level is objectively monotonous and not very interesting now.

Candy&Dean - their problem in instability and scandals. 70% days nothing happens. 30% they are trying to party and orgies. But you never know what it will end. Good action. Nothing. Or giant drama and scandal.

Em&Sid and Bree&Drew - be honest are dead, or zombies.

Lisa - I'm not her fan, but she's doing well with the statistics. She found her fans.

Lexy&Pete - so-so. I'm not her fan.

But yes. Anna and Alex - need some crazy couple or group. To compete with other managers.

A & A just have to send a good-looking young man into the apartment for a day. One who turns to Em 'cause she only does sex when she gets turned on ... and Sid doesn't turn her on. She will not be able to resist. So we get action again in the apartment ..... and - unfortunately- again a crying Sid.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Anna have Mira&Henry (and also 2 their nice apartments).

Nyu and Ana are also good.

Misty - well, if Em was as active as the current Misty, then everyone would be happy. But Misty in Misty-level is objectively monotonous and not very interesting now.

Candy&Dean - their problem in instability and scandals. 70% days nothing happens. 30% they are trying to party and orgies. But you never know what it will end. Good action. Nothing. Or giant drama and scandal.

Em&Sid and Bree&Drew - be honest are dead, or zombies.

Lisa - I'm not her fan, but she's doing well with the statistics. She found her fans.

Lexy&Pete - so-so. I'm not her fan.

But yes. Anna and Alex - need some crazy couple or group. To compete with other managers.

Thanks Groomy for your useful info as always. I'm a fan of Anna and Alex apartments.

I'm happy to hear that Lisa is doing well. I said in another place that she will never have great stats because she's doing always the same thing over and over again. You said a few days a go that her stats were going up when she was doing her shows with Chloe using toys. Now that Chloe is gone, i'm curious about her stats with Grant.

Yes, Anna and Alex need to do something for their places and very quickly because the newcomers seem rather good.

5 minutes ago, budda said:

We already had an idiot child.
Why did they send another one?

I mean right now we're seeing three idiotic kids. Only one has any chance to survive in the apartment.

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE, SO USE IT !

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, budda said:

We already had an idiot child.
Why did they send another one?

This homeless looking guy, WTF is going on, he seem to be really at ease at joining in. He acts like he know Em and maybe he just follow her to her apt and wants to stay.

• Like 1