Em & Sid

9 minutes ago, budda said:

I do not completely agree with you.
Couples such as E & S or C & J have certainly explained both the content of the website, and what they expect from their subscribers.
It is normal that not all couples have the same frequency in sexual relations and in their variations. I really liked Alice who only had "normal" sex, but I also really like Lola who has more pushed sex (BI, threesome, bondage, etc.). I also like those who have little sex because I like to follow the house for a few days waiting for it to happen.
Now I ask you: imagine that you own a factory that produces shirts and have 28 workers. If 2 of them do not work, you would be understanding, you would have patience, you would give them time, you would talk to them but, in the end, if things do not change, you would send them home replacing them with more "active" people.
In the case of the above mentioned couples I would call them and say to them: "Hey guys, our subscribers follow you to see you having sex. We do not tell you to do it 2 times a week or 2 times a day but you can not stay a month without doing nothing.
Otherwise what are you doing here?
Leave the houses free to put someone more active than you.

It's an extreme example, but if the houses where nothing is done becomes 6 - 8 - 10, would you still talk in the same way?

Those "28 workers"  all do different things which is why they were employed, it is up to their manager to decide if they are fulfilling their role or not. It is up to you whether you watch them "working" or not. Your choice!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, budda said:

I do not completely agree with you.
Couples such as E & S or C & J have certainly explained both the content of the website, and what they expect from their subscribers.
It is normal that not all couples have the same frequency in sexual relations and in their variations. I really liked Alice who only had "normal" sex, but I also really like Lola who has more pushed sex (BI, threesome, bondage, etc.). I also like those who have little sex because I like to follow the house for a few days waiting for it to happen.
Now I ask you: imagine that you own a factory that produces shirts and have 28 workers. If 2 of them do not work, you would be understanding, you would have patience, you would give them time, you would talk to them but, in the end, if things do not change, you would send them home replacing them with more "active" people.
In the case of the above mentioned couples I would call them and say to them: "Hey guys, our subscribers follow you to see you having sex. We do not tell you to do it 2 times a week or 2 times a day but you can not stay a month without doing nothing.
Otherwise what are you doing here?
Leave the houses free to put someone more active than you.

It's an extreme example, but if the houses where nothing is done becomes 6 - 8 - 10, would you still talk in the same way?

comparing the to factory isn't best idea, cause Em and Sid are free to do whatever they want. Nobody, including vhtv bosses, has right to suggest them anything. They can have sex, but also they don't have to have sex at all. And in this point, there are subscribes who decides, if want watch it  or not. The same with the rest of participants. If they stop do interesting things, subs will go away to different sites and vhtv switches off the lights. But no one is entitled to say them what to do, like they were workers in a factory.

• Like 1

Bottom line some people like this apartment like all of have our own favorites for different reasons..have to admit I have complaints when something messes with my favorites but I think best to leave alone the one we don't watch and let them live on their own merit. Undoubtedly it is someone elses favorite..Happy Easter!!  

They do not have a sort of contract?
Are you telling me that all couples signing contracts may not have sex?
And what would happen?
VHTV would be there to watch without doing anything?

4 minutes ago, budda said:

And what would happen?

this is what you pay for - real people, real life - no more no less

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, budda said:

And what would happen?

VH have already said there is no contractual obligation to have sex or how many times they have to do so. It is their choice the same as it is your choice whether to watch them! Last comment I am going to make on this issue as it is now getting boring.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, budda said:

And what would happen?

if you are the apt manger (or vhtv) what will you do to resolve sid &em case as you want ?

21 minutes ago, waldi said:

Dafür bezahlst du - echte Menschen, echtes Leben - nicht mehr und nicht weniger

Or - like me - you do not pay a cent - because I'm only interested in the locations E & S and B & D. But nothing has moved me to pay for NOTHING. 

Ok, what I see are computer-playing kids who rarely wash, drink from the Tetra pack, and eat ready-to-eat food. No conversations, no friends (except Lisa, if Sid is absent) and no time to carry the garbage down.

And a girl (Drew) who always has the same stich on it when she wants to be fucked by a stranger.

Sorry, NO money for NOTHING !!!