Darcie & Stifler

o

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well attempt 2 was also a fail and I think she's lost all interest now even though I never saw her once grab his dick and try to get him hard.

Someone said Darcie is supposed to be visiting Rick and Betty's tonight. I hope Betty can lend her the bull for a few nights.

or Mira & Henry apt

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why is Darcie's kitchen on preview when she isn't even in the fucking apartment but in M&H's lol.

These previews are a bloody joke most of the time.

They just get in the way, I would much rather have motion detection in the apartments to let you know where activity is rather than these previews.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Correction: they tried to fuck but he couldn't get an erection so they stopped.

Well may have helped if Darcie had made an effort to get him going but personally i don't think she has any fucking idea half the time.

Pants on, pants off she is just a bundle of nerves or whatever but she needs to calm down as watching her is so bloody frustrating.

I don't understand why she has got an apartment so quick?? if they wanted someone to give an apartment to i would have picked Vera first as she was great.

Hope i am wrong but i fear Darcie is gonna be a big disappointment, yes great body but fuckall else so far. She was hopeless in bed really round at Mira & Henry's.!!! being unable to make up her mind what she wanted most of the time.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They just get in the way, I would much rather have motion detection in the apartments to let you know where activity is rather than these previews.

What a common sense idea!

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I don't understand why she has got an apartment so quick?? if they wanted someone to give an apartment to i would have picked Vera first as she was great.

Hope i am wrong but i fear Darcie is gonna be a big disappointment, yes great body but fuckall else so far. She was hopeless in bed really round at Mira & Henry's.!!! being unable to make up her mind what she wanted most of the time.

why do you think it will be fault?

4 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

why do you think it will be fault?

She is a lovely girl and great body but she just seems to be so hyper-active all the time and can't seem to make up her mind what she wants. She will start something then change her mind. Then she starts changing clothes etc etc, watching her is just so frustrating as she seems a bundle of nerves and if so should never have been given an apartment. Vera would have been much better choice.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

She is a lovely girl and great body but she just seems to be so hyper-active all the time and can't seem to make up her mind what she wants. She will start something then change her mind. Then she starts changing clothes etc etc, watching her is just so frustrating as she seems a bundle of nerves and if so should never have been given an apartment. Vera would have been much better choice.

If "Vera" girl who live at Mira and Henry apt few days and participated in the wedding, then no. She's too ordinary. Now do not achieve success with just a girl like Alice. I wrote in Misty topic today.

"For example, on this night there was big orgy for 5 people from Nina&Serena&Alan apt. Big orgy from Stella apt - including starpon. Orgy Clara&Stas+Cleo&Axel. Big drunk russian orgy in Dean&Candy. Misty will have to answer this. Orgy other activity, new chip? But today with in VH - just to be in love with #40, Misty can not."

Vera - just can not compete this. Perhaps Darcie hyperactivity will be one of her chips. Perhaps she will become calmer in a week, like other participants.

• Like 2