Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 17 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

They definitely broke the bed in tonight. I didn't see the guy finish so there's a good chance there might be more later. Looks like they're going out now.

Yeah, gave it a good workout and definitely more to come. The guy has an awesome long cock and Darcie seems horny as hell. ::)

2 hours ago, medeoxxx said:

Darcy had cheated Betty!  She doesn't come to visit her.  Why make a promise? Betty would have invited the bull and had a good time. Betty was making dinner for Darcy and her friend. I think, Betty and Rick are dont invite Darcy to their house anymore. She ruined their party!

Who is this clown ?????

• Like 1

Do you clean the bathtub after a party before you go to bed and brush your teeth.  I haven't seen anyone at Alex and Anna's clean the sink or bathtub immediately after a party.  Conversely, I've seen multiple times someone has washed their face or brushed their teeth after Alex pissed in the sink. Toilets are made for urination and taking a dump.  Bathtubs and sinks are made for cleaning up, as well as washing your face hands, body.    Not only does it show no class, it is gross and unsanitary

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

¿Limpias la bañera después de una fiesta antes de acostarte y lavarte los dientes? No he visto a nadie en Alex y Anna limpiar el fregadero o la bañera inmediatamente después de una fiesta. Por el contrario, he visto muchas veces que alguien se ha lavado la cara o se ha cepillado los dientes después de que Alex orinara en el fregadero. Los baños están hechos para orinar y tomar un botadero. Las bañeras y los lavamanos están hechos para limpiar, así como para lavarse las manos y el cuerpo. No solo no muestra clase, es grosero e insalubre

Indeed, it is called education

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

You want to brush your teeth in a sink someone just pissed in?  You want to sit in a bathtub some one just pissed in?  I think not..:biggrin:

We've seen people at Layla's cum in the tub and the trash can. 

• Like 2