Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the first time we see  bisexual guys in a MMF 3some. Mira & Henry had a couple of them couple of months ago.  I just find it really funny (:huh:) that some people are in awe when two women are doing it and get offended when 2 guys are having sex.  In my book, both types are bisexual actions.  Quite normal that some people prefer the 2 women situation but if you can't stand the 2 guys thing,  just switch apartment when ever it occurs.  Have you seen Lola's face watching Otto in action?  She was delighted.  And I'm sure there are many women on VH  that also enjoyed it.  Not to say the many bi and gay subscribers.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Not the first time we see  bisexual guys in a MMF 3some. Mira & Henry had a couple of them couple of months ago.  I just find it really funny (:huh:) that some people are in awe when two women are doing it and get offended when 2 guys are having sex.  In my book, both types are bisexual actions.  Quite normal that some people prefer the 2 women situation but if you can't stand the 2 guys thing,  just switch apartment when ever it occurs.  Have you seen Lola's face watching Otto in action?  She was delighted.  And I'm sure there are many women on VH  that also enjoyed it.  Not to say the many bi and gay subscribers.   

You seriously need to have sex with a transsexual! They live for cock! It’s like all they think about. Getting fucked by a nice big manly dick! Oooh!! 😍 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You seriously need to have sex with a transsexual! They live for cock! It’s like all they think about. Getting fucked by a nice big manly dick! Oooh!! 😍 

Stop that Amy darling...  And I mean  RIGHT NOW...  You make it soooooooo  nice  that many of us are now tempted by the experience    (I think I gonna lock myself in the executive washroom) :biggrin::biggrin::angel::angel::biggrin::biggrin::angel::angel::biggrin::biggrin::angel::angel:

• Like 2