Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Tal vez los gemelos pueden mostrar un poco más de coño si no les gustan los momentos sexys. Solo una idea que me puede ayudar jaja

As they must be identical with the fact that they teach one, we are satisfied

I've always thought the only way to get the twins turned on is to split them up every now and then. Thus they could be themselves. Would love to see if I'm right or not. But the twins are never apart so I don't think it will happen.

27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've always thought the only way to get the twins turned on is to split them up every now and then. Thus they could be themselves. Would love to see if I'm right or not. But the twins are never apart so I don't think it will happen.

i wonder if one of them has sex does the other one have to be there too.or do they just have a threesome just wondering cause they are hardly ever apart.unless one goes to visits Gina and the other one stays home like the other day this accured.not trying to disrespect the twins i like every girl in this apt.i was just wondering.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, canito said:

i wonder if one of them has sex does the other one have to be there too.or do they just have a threesome just wondering cause they are hardly ever apart.unless one goes to visits Gina and the other one stays home like the other day this accured.not trying to disrespect the twins i like every girl in this apt.i was just wondering.

one of them was out all night just the other night and I'm not talking about going to B2 they do go out on dates seperatly

27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Siempre he pensado que la única manera de encender a los gemelos es dividirlos de vez en cuando. Por lo tanto, podrían ser ellos mismos. Me encantaría ver si estoy en lo cierto o no. Pero los gemelos nunca están separados, así que no creo que suceda.

One of them (do not ask me which, since I've never been interested to know which is which), if it seems that you have a male partner in Barcelona, your solo trips to the city, were frequent, and as it seems, as you know , this time, she has also left several times alone.
For what I also think I remember, one of the sisters was in B2, while the other stayed in B4.
Therefore, and it is only a small informative note, without wanting to be exhaustive with that topic, I think that, like many other girls, not only has there been one or two, their sex life, it is quite outside the house.
That will be issues of their contracts within the house and with RLC. On that subject, I believe that nobody, neither you as a spectator, nor I as a simple follower, can not do anything.
In short, each girl has a role in the house, there are those who show more body, others less, others show more their sexuality, others less, some have sex with boys, and refuse to participate in shows with girls, others on the contrary, they participate more in shows with other compañeras, but their relations with boys, they always have them outside the house ...
Some simply, "have been", and I mean that his life, in most of the time, or was spent outside the house, or when they were sitting on the couch or in his bed, without doing anything else.
Others, on the contrary, animated with dances, with the organization of parties where the other compañeras participated, or were the first ones that encouraged their compañeras to show more open to teaching their body ...
As I say, there has been everything, and of all colors.