Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Right now Jasmin could be having sex with Megan and I still wouldn't switch away from My Belle:heart: That's how sexy I find her ... actually if Natalie Portman were having sex with Mila Kunis I might be conflicted LOL :biggrin:

If Natalie and Mila were getting it on I would be climbing into my computer screen. Hell if Mila Kunis was on screen fingering herself I would not be able to get next to her fast nough.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

If Natalie and Mila were getting it on I would be climbing into my computer screen. Hell if Mila Kunis was on screen fingering herself I would not be able to get next to her fast nough.

Oh those Jim Beam adverts. I would find it hard to choose between Natalie, Mila and Scarlett. It would be better if My Belle:heart: joined in.

8 hours ago, happyone said:

Well, anyway, Neia, thank you for at least bringing your BF back here and 

not giving us a fake show.  Hope you enjoyed yourself.  

8 hours ago, mikeusa said:

thank you neia for having sex with your boyfriend under the blanket but if your reading this please do it with out the blanket so we wont  bitch 

I'm sure Beatrice would've given us much better moments in that bed, she really belongs on a voyeur-site! Neia is just silly.

• Like 2