Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

33 minutes ago, van the man said:

I think the idea of a Belle only worship thread is wonderful.  

I ve been banned in past after i was characterized offensive cause i couldnt stand such behaviours. Hope mods this time will underatand better...

32 minutes ago, BrunoNL said:

Good idea. :shy:

I certainly think the worship posts are more entertaining than endless complaining (about the tenants, or the posters), and I hope the mods are on the same wavelength.

1 minute ago, curious said:

I ve been banned in past after i was characterized offensive cause i couldnt stand such behaviours. Hope mods thus time will underatand better...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vmax said:

17:35 The twins left with luggage tonight they will not come back in B4, I hope they go to B2 :sad:

They should put some extra beds in that big room so the girls can have a party together in the big jacuzzi. :biggrin:

BTW there's still a box of pills on the table next to their bed, so I'm not sure they won't come back.
They should have taken all their personal belongings if they would.

3 minutes ago, BrunoNL said:

They should put some extra beds in that big room so the girls can have a party together in the big jacuzzi. :biggrin:

BTW there's still a box of pills on the table next to their bed, so I'm not sure they won't come back.
They should have taken all their personal belongings if they would.

Chances are they've just  gone to B2 for the night...We'll find out in an hour and a half...::)